Author Topic: Cat food advice........  (Read 1028 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Cat food advice........
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 13:49:44 PM »
I have never seen this particular gourmet food but they are good. The tin will tell you if its complete.

Only one snag I had with the one that Sasa ate was they bloomin discontinued it early last year and I havent found anything else she will eat amdf now lives on biscuits which I dont like.

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: Cat food advice........
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 19:32:42 PM »
I think it's a complete food, so should be OK - you could try other kinds of chicken flake food - there are a few around - to give her some variety

but I had a Russian Blue cat who would never eat anything other than Chicken Iams - he wouldn't even try other foods - perhaps it's an aristocat thing :evillaugh:
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Peardrop

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Coco now but was Pings slave as well until he went to Rainbow Bridge.
Cat food advice........
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 06:08:33 AM »
When my other Siamese cat was alive  :'( my youngest Siamese would eat all the food I put down (which was only top brands in foil trays) now she is alone (for a year now) she will only eat one brand. It's as if she is saying "I only ate the other stuff to stop Ping having it."

The brand she has taken to is Gourmet Solitaire Cat Food (chicken flakes) has anyone got any negative reports on the contents of this food? I sent off for some Lily's Kitchen cat food and she turned her nose up at it.

Link to CatChat