Author Topic: Oopsie over reaction time  (Read 1081 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Oopsie over reaction time
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 18:47:42 PM »
Hmmm oddly enough I started that thread as well.... I think I can see a theme here lol

Offline maddercow

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Cash, Izzy and Scruffycat the stray.
Re: Oopsie over reaction time
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »
 :rofl:

Hee hee, I'd have done the same though.

Reminds me of the thread on embarrassing trips to the vets where one lady took her rabbit to the vet thinking it had a growth on its
neck to find out that it was a malteser stuck in its fur, makes me smile every time I think about it.
X

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Oopsie over reaction time
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 21:00:08 PM »
Been down at bruvs for christmas. They have a malemute so Jessie cat doesnt tend to be around much. This morning whilst I was in the bathroom there was a thud in the airing cupboard and jessie appeared. I of course sat on the floor the stroke her (as you do) only to have her purring like mad and flop on her side for cuddles. I then noticed her flank was either bald with scabs or something, so I trapped her in the bathroom and reported to bruv what I found. Being me sensible or scared I thought lets not grab hold of a cat that doesnt know you let the people she knows grab.

I trapped her in the bathroom and told bruv who got wif only to find she wasnt hurt but had a sticky something in her fur. It turned out she was fine and bruv and family looked at me as though I was crazy!!!

Better than ignoring I think but ....

Link to CatChat