Author Topic: Hiya  (Read 8937 times)

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
Re: Hiya
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 10:15:55 AM »
Hiya
Desley,we have asked the vet last week or so,one said that we could let the to heathy lil ones go in the same room the two bigger cats had been in,but that was before the other two had had their vaccines,our big two have had their vaccines updated,will give the vet another ring tomorrow,sometimes different vets say slightly different things :thanks:
Caroline xx

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Hiya
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 10:08:39 AM »
Welcome to Purrs, not sure whehter you should keep the two separate until their vacc's have finished, the vet is the best person to ask. Good luck with the sickly one.
Please spay your cat

Offline Felix (Caroline)

• Hero Cat
  • Simba
Hiya
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 09:54:28 AM »
Hi
I have two grown up cats,and three Bengal kittens, One Bengal kitten hasn't been well so I have been nursing it for a couple of weeks (he is on the mend) we have to keep him seperate from the other two kittens,and all the kitteens have been seperated from our big cats, we are waiting for the lil ones to finnish their vacines, the two well kittens had.
 their first part of their vacines done two weeks tomorrow,so the next part is due a week tomorrow,it is so hard keeping them all seperated.don't know weather we should let the two well kittens have complete contact with our two grown up ones.We have to keep the two kittens in our bedroom and the other kitten who hasn't been well in our lads bedroom.We have been letting the kittens out around the house when the other two are out or asleep.(by keeping doors shut and things)the kitten that wasn't well is going to have his vacine on wed,he is very allert, he wasn't from the same breeder as the other two.He had cat flu.we didn't know he was sick untill hubby brought him home. :'(
Caroline xx

Link to CatChat