Author Topic: Stray cat in wirral needs a home that can give him tlc  (Read 3014 times)

Offline Frost105

• Kitten
Re: Stray cat in wirral needs a home that can give him tlc
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 18:57:04 PM »
Contacted everyone off that list, help offered as much as they can give.
He's in a dog crate in my living room at the moment. Just can't imagine putting him back out when it warms up as he's so skinny

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Stray cat in wirral needs a home that can give him tlc
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:15:04 AM »
Good on you for trying to help him  :hug:

Have you seen this list of shelters - just in case there's one on there you've not tried? http://www.catchat.org/adoption/mersey.html Do you have a pic of him in case someone somewhere is looking for him.

Is there anywhere indoors that you could keep him separate from your own cats if he's causing problems, even if it's only overnight when it's coldest? Alternatively do you have a shed or outhouse that you could make a shelter in for him?

Offline Frost105

• Kitten
Stray cat in wirral needs a home that can give him tlc
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 20:59:21 PM »

I let a stray cat in the house last week when the weather was bad. We fed him, bathed him (very fun!), flea and wormed him and taken him to the vet. He is neutered and has no chip. So he is ravenous which is understandable as he's so under weight. I've rung every shelter and got on as many lists as possible. Problem is he's bullying my other 2 cats and I'm at my wits end as to what to do. It's still to cold to put him outside. Is there anyone who would be able to take this chap in? I'm not going to lie he is very thin and needs a lot of tlc which I'm failing to be able to give him at the moment.

Link to CatChat