Author Topic: Memory foam fleece covered pet bed - £9.99  (Read 8034 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Memory foam fleece covered pet bed - £9.99
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 13:47:45 PM »
sounds like just my kind of shop, even when I go to sainsburys I come out with dozens of bags and not the thing I went in for!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 13:46:20 PM »
CatGirl, I read a few of the pets at home reviews after posting this and it seems it's mini pieces of memory foam sewed into three pockets inside (discovered after dogs had ripped it open  :evillaugh: ) so probably no good if you have dogs too! I put my hand on one 'memory foam style' like the advert and it sunk into it very nicely  :)

P.S Chicken & cheese Whiskas temptations were 89p  :naughty:

they look good, never heard of b and m though??

Perhaps it's for the best Dawn, it's one of those shops that you go in to get one particular item and come out with bags full  :evillaugh: My closest used to be a few miles away so no impulse 'popping in' but now they've opened up one on my way home from work  :scared:

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 12:20:57 PM »
Just been looking at this site,looks like i'll have to make a trip to Harlow or Southend.(i'm in Chelmsford)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 09:02:04 AM »
they look good, never heard of b and m though??

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Memory foam fleece covered pet bed - £9.99
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 20:17:00 PM »
I didn't buy one of these as a) I won a bed in the auction and b) they have too many beds already but they had some nice and comfy looking memory foam fleece covered mini mattresses/beds in.... none other than B&M  :naughty:

You can't order online but if you have one near you here's what they look like...

http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/memory-foam-pet-bed-68x48-273796#!prettyPhoto

Very similar looking one in Pets at Home (in size small) for £20

http://www.petsathome.com/shop/memory-foam-dog-mattress-by-pets-at-home-37299?cm_re=barilliance-_-up%20sell-_-product%20details

Link to CatChat