Author Topic: Miracles do happen  (Read 2482 times)

Offline Fluffy

• Adult Cat
Re: Miracles do happen
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2007, 08:25:34 AM »
I wish I had--I forgot to buy a copy, but at least the cheque arrived yesterday. 

Anybody want an electric blanket?

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2007, 00:05:06 AM »
I was in Take a Break a couple of weeks ago--issue 17, I think it was.  I got paid £250 for the fun of it, and didn't even have to write the article myself (I'm a writer, so usually do have to).  It was all due to an electric  blanket I bought that turned out to have a lot of little friends (maggots to you and me) in the box with it.  Mmm.  No cats involved, apart from when Mabel ate one of the maggots.

Ooooohh, I saw that one  :Crazy:

Offline Fluffy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 20:07:38 PM »
I was in Take a Break a couple of weeks ago--issue 17, I think it was.  I got paid £250 for the fun of it, and didn't even have to write the article myself (I'm a writer, so usually do have to).  It was all due to an electric  blanket I bought that turned out to have a lot of little friends (maggots to you and me) in the box with it.  Mmm.  No cats involved, apart from when Mabel ate one of the maggots.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 19:52:49 PM »
Thats a great story Dawn, how lucky was he!

Last year an old b+w came into our care, he was with us 3-4 months when a couple came in to rehome a cat.
She went along the chalets and saw the b+w stray and couldnt believe it, it was her mums cat who had gone missing 6 months previously!
He was found the other side of town to them so he had managed to get himself lost good and proper!

Offline Littlebobo

• Hero Cat
  • Yumi, Moggchops, Mister and Chalky !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 19:42:05 PM »
Not sure you would call that fate or just dammed Lucky  but great news all round  ;D
Fuss me Fuss me ..Come on I have things to do like Eating and sleeping !

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 12:19:36 PM »
awwww
thats a fab story
he must of been thrilled to bits to find his babe  :Luv:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Miracles do happen
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 00:41:43 AM »
When I took Zak to the vets this morning, there was a guy in there who was telling me that a few weeks ago he was in Take A Break.  He'd lost his cat over 5 months ago, went to a rescue to get another and his babe that had been missing for months was in the rescue  :Crazy:  :Crazy:  How lucky was that  :wow:  He said he couldn't believe it and that's why he was in Take A Break, I do read this occasionally and vaguely remember reading something about a missing cat, I'll have to have a look to see if I've still got it.

Link to CatChat