Author Topic: Two cats needing foster care for 3 months or homes E Lothian... Please Help!! (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 4961 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
As there have been no updates I'll move to sorted now.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Just catching up on some posts.  Give me a call on 0300 330 1412  as we should have a space coming up later in the week providing the duo can share a pen.
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline bexter

• Adult Cat
  • Currently catless
Hi Moria,  did you sort something out?

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
If any rescues in England can help I will be travelling south from Scotland to Leicester end of next week and can transport.

Offline Helo

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Billie & Helo
Thanks, ive been trying them for a few weeks. They're full so I've just been checking back with them.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Did you try Sunny Harbour Sarah and Paul usually help very quickly
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Helo

• Kitten
Unfortunately we still haven't managed to rehome or foster my two cats.

The situation is desperate now so if anyone can help please do let me know! I've had to move back in with my son so had no choice but to put their beds, blankets, cat tree & food in the shed with the door pulled to. The weather is getting colder so we really need help

I did try to keep them confined to one room more than once but it was making my son sick so I have no option!

Ringing daily to every shelter & charity isn't working so this is my last hope! x

Also spoke to sarah a few times, they have no room & do not foster x

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Try Sarah at Sunny Harbour she may be able to help, they are based over in Fife
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Helo

• Kitten
Thank you Dawn, with the severity of his rashes & blisters I really wouldn't risk making it worse by taking him back home. Its so hard as I just can't risk it, I had him in a&e twice before they realised what it was.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
there is a product called petalcleanse which you wipe over the cats to remove allergens do you think that is worth a try

Offline Helo

• Kitten
Two beloved cats are needing to be fostered for 3 months (preferably find a forever home before it comes to that) either together or separate as they tend to leave each other alone. I'm extremely upset at having to do this as they're both my little purr balls & have exhausted every avenue so far, but I have a newborn baby who has until now been developing rashes & it turns out he is actually having a reaction to them so I've been told in no uncertain terms that I need to rehome them & have my baby nowhere near them or his symptoms could potentially worsen.

I'm currently staying at my mother in laws house with my baby but can only stay here until Tuesday 6th so they will have to be out of the house by Tuesday morning so my husband can clean everything for my son returning.

I've tried all the shelters, homes etc, friends/family - everything except Gumtree which I refuse to do. They are on a waiting list for a shelter with a no kill policy but it will be about 3 months until they have a place for them so until then I really can't put my baby at risk, but I can't keep them outside for the winter so please help if you can! We'd happily drop them off, we have food, bowls, cat tree etc & they are an absolute dream, honestly, my little guys are so lovely I can't have them go to anyone who doesn't just love cats!

Male black shorthair, neutered, 3 years old. Very affectionate & trusting, loves to be stroked & will happily lay around all day & not bother anyone.

Female shorthair, neutered, 6 years old. Very affectionate once she sniffs your scent. Loves to be held & stroked & will happily headbutt you if you call for 'kisses'. Is happiest lay on your knee but will also happily lay around if you look busy.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:41:22 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat