Author Topic: May I present Miss Baku ferral and her Azeri's of the Clan Cats Foster Department  (Read 7743 times)

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Liz How is little Boris and his mum? Is he enjoying his auction wins :)
 :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Just to add these little ones and Mum would have been PTS as Baku is feral and they wouldn't touch her, so as usual we were their only hope, their loss, our families gain and its not their fault but all are safe and warm and growing a pace, Miss Georgia got me this morning she climbed out of the pen all by herself and made the first step of the stairs and was playing with Uncle Sammy ferals tail  :shocked: poor Uncle Sammy has just trained Jasmine and Ollie the heart issue pair we decided they would stay bless my adult ferals they never transfer any of their human fear to babies and are so tolerant :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
they are lovely Liz sad to think of the life they might have had

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Just adorable  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
Oh my, that's a heartwarmimg sight for a Monday morning.  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.

Loving the choice of names Liz - inspired!   ;D   They're little darlings.   :Luv:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
The family are now named - Mum is Baku, baies are Miss Georgia and her brothers Egor, Boris and Ivan is the pure grey one ;D

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Oh Liz they are adorable, time to name the boys  ;)  :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Well these little butterballs were 4 weeks old on Wednesday this week and have started paddling in their food, climbing the bars of the pen, using the litter tray and are just gorgeous little huggies, Baku mum is settling down but looking a tad wearey so encxt weekend we are relocating the family to our cat room so Mum can have some out space from her darlings and they can have a bit more floor room to cause chaos as only a Clan kitten can ;D

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
I hope is all well with Miss Baku , Georgie and her brothers ;)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
OH named the little girl last night she is to be Miss georgia or georgie after teh country, when OH starts naming them I am on a hiding to nothing I mentioned homing the kittens and got the so are you planning to breakup the family speech so have a sneaky feeling that baku who is feral is staying and will wait and see on Miss georgia and her brothers

Offline souffle

• Super Cat
  • muvver to Callie & Monty RIP
    • custardhamstery.weebly.com
  • Slave to: Callie and Monty
What a stunning beautiful little family. The kittens have lovely coats and the one that looks the image of mum seems to like to stay very near mums face :)
I hope they all find lovely homes when the time comes and settle happy and loved. It will all be down to you  :hug: and I am sure they are so very grateful x
souf by Lynne Blair, on Flickr

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Lovely pics Liz.  Really beautiful  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: and so glad you took her in  :hug:

If anyone can get her to come round it'll be you and OH.  Glad mom is allowing kittens to be picked up as you have enough ferals I think  :)

• Honorary Cat
Miss Baku is very pretty  :Luv: and the kittens are just adorable  :Luv2: :Luv2:

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.

So pleased she's proving to be a good Mum Liz.  Her babies are gorgeous.  :)   very sad that she was turned away elsewhere. 

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Thanks for asking Miss Baku is the proud Mum of 3 butterball boys and a gorgeous little girl, OH braved the pen at the weekend

Miss Baku is a wonderful Mum but sadly is feral but uses her litter tray and is eating me out of house and home and her babies are just about discovering their legs at we estimate just over 3 weeks all eyes open and answer to wheres the babies at the moment just have to name the little darlings :shocked:

Some pics taken at the weekend, Baku isn't keen on the flash bless her but apart from warning growls we can pick up the kittens on her terms but we are working on that

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Hope all is well with this beautiful little family Liz  :) :) :)

• Honorary Cat
Aww, what a cutie  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Hope we get to see more of the babies as they grow Liz  :)

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
She is a wonderful Mum but is still a feral and has to be treated as such, I get to stroke the baboes and when she advises me thats enough for now then we shut her back up with her precious wee babies

I think a human shoving a camera in to the pen makes her wide eyed as she is calm the rest of the time and is eating for Britian and she uses her grit box like a pro and doesn't scatter the litter either which makes keeping her clean so much easier

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
She is lovely and am sure in time will fit right in with the rest of the clan  :)

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
Awwwwww so pleased you were able to take her Liz.  :hug:  She doesn't realise it yet bless her, but she is one very lucky  mum cat.  :Luv2:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Her eyes look a bit like Noni's did after her recent dental Liz  :) 

What a beautiful mum and thank heaven Miss Baku found the Clan as now she will be safe, fed and warm which is all anyone really needs.

So pleased for her and her beautiful family  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Her name comes from Robins new home for the next three years he did laugh and say it didn't take long to get our own reminder of Baku ;D

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Aww bless her, she is beautiful. Love the name ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
What a lucky (and beautiful!  :Luv: ) girl  :hug: Hope she and her babies appreciate their new warm and safe home  :)

She's beautiful, but doesn't look very happy! :)

Maybe she's just camera shy, I hate having my picture taken too!  :naughty:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
wot Jezebel said  :rofl:
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
She's beautiful, but doesn't look very happy! :)
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
This is Miss Baku who came to me on Wendesday night in heavy rain and frost, 2 National organisations turned her away beaciuse she is yes you guess it a feral!!

So she is now safe in a pen in my familyroom, her 4 surviving kittens are thriving and she is calm but still I bear the claw marks so she will be safe to raise her family, then be speyed

I think we have 2 boys and 2 girls on the kitten front but after the Jasper now Jasmine incident I am happy to say the babioes are thriving whatever they are ;D

Link to CatChat