Author Topic: *now rehomed* 3 kittens abandoned in Nottingham needing homes  (Read 1980 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: *now rehomed* 3 kittens abandoned in Nottingham needing homes
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 07:22:07 AM »
Glad this is sorted will move it now  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Re: *now rehomed* 3 kittens abandoned in Nottingham needing homes
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 22:15:15 PM »
Wow that's really good news. Thank goodness they gave them to a family that cared though it could have turned out so much worse.

Offline kirstd

• Kitten
Re: 3 kittens abandoned in Nottingham needing homes
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 21:44:45 PM »
Hi there.

Thank you for your reply. I don't know how she's done it but she's managed to find all 3 kittens new forever homes through her friends and family. I can't believe someone would just dump them on a bunch of children like that but at least we know now they're in safe hands. Thanks again for your help. It's appreciated  ;D

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 21:24:14 PM »
Hi

If you have a look on Cat chat it will give you all the rescues in your area. http://www.catchat.org/adoption/index.html

Unfortunately it's a very difficult time for rescues at the moment and most of them are full. If the shelters can't take them at least get them to put her on the waiting list. Could she set them up in her shed or a shelter outside in the meantime?

Offline kirstd

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 21:10:56 PM »
I have messaged my friend's contact details to the moderator for people to get in touch if they can help. The only information I have at present is that she has 3 stripey tiger looking kittens needing homes (she thinks she has a home for 1 of them though). I'll be able to find out more information tomorrow. Thanks again.

Offline kirstd

• Kitten
*now rehomed* 3 kittens abandoned in Nottingham needing homes
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 20:58:29 PM »
Hi,

I am leaving this message on behalf of my friend who came home tonight to find her children had been given a box of kittens from a stranger on the street. She has been given 3 tiger/stripey kittens who urgently need a new home as she can't keep them because she is allergic to them and has a springer spaniel. She has already tried cats protection but they're full. She thinks she has managed to find a home for one of them but needs to secure loving homes for the others. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 21:46:38 PM by kirstd, Reason: kittens now have homes »

Link to CatChat