Author Topic: Beautiful moo moo is once again looking for a lovely new home (Homed)  (Read 21868 times)

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
Re: Beautiful moo moo is once again looking for a lovely new home
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 15:30:29 PM »
Just bumping Princess moo up , she's still looking for a palace to call her own  :'(

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 18:45:20 PM »
Sasa is never pounced on LOL, just a look and Lupin goes backwards  :rofl: :rofl:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 18:43:10 PM »
Oooh she is isn't she  :Luv:  :Luv:  moo said "noooooooooo" to being pounced on  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 18:09:52 PM »
She is like a female version of Misa with the black and white reversed  ;D ;D

I just love her and am sure Lupin would too as long as he could pounce on her and put his paws round and trim her whiskers LOL

Actually he is scared of Sasa who only has to go mew in a squeak and he wont go near her, he knows who is really in charge  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 16:33:09 PM »
She really is absolutely stunning :blow kiss: Fingers crossed the right home is just around the corner for her  :hug:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
Beautiful moo moo is once again looking for a lovely new home
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2012, 11:31:30 AM »
Hi all  :)  Poor moo moos adoption has fallen through for the second time . So she is now once again available to all you lucky cat lovers  :naughty:

Hi there  My name is moo moo and as you can see , i am extremely beautiful  I am a DLH (moggy ) of 6 years young :) I currently live in Lytham St Annes ( near blackpool)

I am spayed fully vaccinated and flead every 4 weeks

Because i am so gorgeous , you must be wondering why i need a new home ? Well ...... i am a scaredy cat you see !  I can't help it , when i see another cat , i hiss or run away  :-[

At my current home there are 3 big , dominant boy cats  who don't like this and they bully me terribly.  I try to stand my ground but fear overcomes me and i run away  :-[ When i run , the big boy cats chase me  :'(

Sometimes they attack me for no reason ..... quite a lot of the time actually  .Maybe they're jealous of my good looks ?  Or maybe they're jealous of my eyes ? you can't see in the pictures but i am unique , i have one blue eye and one green eye . I think it's very striking  and so does my mummy  :)

For many months my mummy hoped things would improve but she has told me recently that she thinks i deserve a special home of my own and that she is prepared to put her own love for me aside , and let me go  :)

I love my mummy  :Luv:but i am very pleased about this  At the moment i live in a little safe room on my own . My mummy does her best to give me time in the house and garden but i understand that it's very difficult for her with the 3 demons around ! :'(

Sometimes the bad boys even bully me through the glass door of my safe room  :'( I was very scared at first but now i know they cant get me through the glass  :briggin:

This is where i lived for many months....

I was too afraid to come down and my mummy even fed me up here.

I would like to live in a peaceful home , ideally with no children as i'm such a scaredy ! I would also like a cat proofed garden or alternatively , to be indoors only  I've been pretty much indoors only for a long time now and it's pretty good  ;D

I would be happy as an only cat or with another NON aggressive cat . non aggressive and non confrontational only please ! Dominant cats seem to sense my fear you see and it gets them worked up ! >:(

I'm very playful and am a total love machine once i know you   :Luv: (at first i will fear you though so you must be patient) !  :)

Once you gain my trust i will want to sit with you and ON you all the time . If you want to apply to become my slave, you must accept this  :naughty:

Don't be put off my beautiful hair , i love being groomed but my hair is soooooo silky it hardly ever tangles  My mummy grooms me everyday  I do malt a lot though  :evillaugh:

I love all food but mostly wet food  my mummy feeds me a huge variety and she says i have "an iron tummy" ...... i think she means i never get an upset tum ? :shocked:

My mummy said that because i'm so special , she will require a home check to be done before she lets me go  :Luv:

so come on now , form an orderly queue  :naughty:  ;D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 11:32:24 AM by valeriewhiteside »

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
Re: Beautiful Moo Moo needs a wonderful new home
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2012, 09:02:58 AM »
Hi  :)  Yes moos potential new owner (well , ex potential owner) is actually a member of that forum but for some reason didn't want to reveal themselves as moos new mummy  :-:  They were keen for me to post for advice but again , did not participate in the thread  :-: I did think it odd at first as if it was me, i'd have been shouting from the rooftops that i was getting a new kitty  :Luv:.

With hindsight , i guess it was because they weren't actually 100% sure  :(  Oh well , 3rd time lucky for princess moo  :Luv:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Beautiful Moo Moo needs a wonderful new home
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 00:14:33 AM »
I can understand why you would be gutted and the adopter seemed so serious as I saw your thread on the other forum about you discussing the possibility of disease exposure!

I'm sure moo moo will get a new home. Whats for her won't go by her as they up here in Scotland. The new pics of her are just gorgeous *hugs*!
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 19:49:39 PM »
Thanks everyone  :)  i can't describe how gutted i am for this to have happened a second time  :(  Caledonia , yes, she was meant to go on the 15th , i really thought it was going to happen but the adopter pulled out  :'(

I'm starting to think she'll never find a new home  :'(

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 19:35:01 PM »
such a shame, she is a lovely girl who reminds me of my star

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 19:33:00 PM »
oh no poor Moo Moo  :hug: :hug:
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 17:31:04 PM »
oh dear, what a shame for Moo Moo, hope this means that her purrfect home is coming along soon :hug: Just looked at her pic again, she really is a fabulously furry ball of beauty :Luv2: I wish i knew someone who could take her but again the only woman I know who would spoil her rotten already has cats :innocent:

I know catchat does the featured cats section but not sure how one gets the cats onto that list :scared:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2012, 17:17:31 PM »
Beautiful moo moo got a home offer last week but it's fallen through , i'm gutted  :'(  This is the second offer that has fallen through  :'( Please bear my pretty girl in mind if you hear of anyone looking for a new furry friend  :)

Oh no I'm so sorry to hear this! I thought she was all set to go on the 15th! That must be so hard for you *hugs* :-(

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Billy and Zarny (Benji, Fred and Ginger, gone but not forgotten)
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 14:02:28 PM »
They send gentle snoozles and purrs as well as hurry up new home vibes for Moo Moo.  :hug: :hug: :Luv2:
...pick yourself up, dust yourself off, start all over again...

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 13:55:07 PM »
They have an unfortunatly long list of medical problems, Benji is fiv+ has severe stomatitis, arthritis and early stage renal failure. The kittens, Fred and Ginger have both been born with malfunctioning kidneys so are in late stage renal failure. They are doing a lot better than expected though and all are spoilt rotten!
 :Luv:

Oh poor babies  :'(  bless you for taking care of these special angels  :Luv: They're lucky to have you  :Luv:  :hug:  :hug:  Big  :hug: to Benji , Fred & Ginger  :)

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 13:50:37 PM »
They have an unfortunatly long list of medical problems, Benji is fiv+ has severe stomatitis, arthritis and early stage renal failure. The kittens, Fred and Ginger have both been born with malfunctioning kidneys so are in late stage renal failure. They are doing a lot better than expected though and all are spoilt rotten!
 :Luv:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 13:41:04 PM »
I can't believe she hasn't got a home yet, she is really gorgeous. Although my cats are very laid back and get on well with other cats they also cost me a dmall fortune in vet bills with all their medical problems,
Very much wish I could offer a home, she has been weighing on my mind..
Keeping my fingers crossed for you,  :hug:

Aww i'm sorry to hear that, i hope their medical problems are nothing serious ?  :hug:  Thank you for thinking of moo  :hug:

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2012, 13:26:20 PM »
I can't believe she hasn't got a home yet, she is really gorgeous. Although my cats are very laid back and get on well with other cats they also cost me a dmall fortune in vet bills with all their medical problems,
Very much wish I could offer a home, she has been weighing on my mind..
Keeping my fingers crossed for you,  :hug:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2012, 13:21:50 PM »
Oh no Valerie, that is such a shame :'(

I have been following her story and like many others would love to be able to offer her a home, she sounds like my type of cat :Luv2:  Sadly I dont fit the criteria.
Fingers cossed for you a new home comes up soon x

Thank you very much  :)  i've got everything crossed here  :Luv: I'm so sooooooooo disappointed  :'(

Offline diddly

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Holly
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2012, 13:13:35 PM »
Oh no Valerie, that is such a shame :'(

I have been following her story and like many others would love to be able to offer her a home, she sounds like my type of cat :Luv2:  Sadly I dont fit the criteria.
Fingers cossed for you a new home comes up soon x

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2012, 13:00:27 PM »
Beautiful moo moo got a home offer last week but it's fallen through , i'm gutted  :'(  This is the second offer that has fallen through  :'( Please bear my pretty girl in mind if you hear of anyone looking for a new furry friend  :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 13:01:15 PM by valeriewhiteside »

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2012, 16:11:04 PM »
trouble is she needs a home without other cats, and very few people who regularly visit cat forums fall into that category

she sounds as if she'd make a lovely companion for an older person - if you could find such a person locally, you could perhaps offer some backup, like vet trips, disposing of cat litter, cover for hospital stays etc

having seen what a difference having a cat made to my mother when she was well into her 80s, I am a big fan of helping older people have a pet, but having someone to keep an eye on owner and pet is a big plus, and would help lots more people find companionship, and lots more animals find loving homes

Hi  :)  Yes i know she'll have limited appeal to most forum users  :'(  having said that , she'd be fine with one other non aggressive , non dominant cat as her and my cuddlepuss get along just fine  :Luv:  But then most people on the forums have more than one  :evillaugh:

I'd love for her to go to an older person  :Luv:

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 15:57:48 PM »
trouble is she needs a home without other cats, and very few people who regularly visit cat forums fall into that category

she sounds as if she'd make a lovely companion for an older person - if you could find such a person locally, you could perhaps offer some backup, like vet trips, disposing of cat litter, cover for hospital stays etc

having seen what a difference having a cat made to my mother when she was well into her 80s, I am a big fan of helping older people have a pet, but having someone to keep an eye on owner and pet is a big plus, and would help lots more people find companionship, and lots more animals find loving homes
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2012, 15:35:09 PM »
she is beautifull :Luv2: cant take her im afraid but gosh what a stunner :Luv:
a heartbreaking decision to make but you are thinking totally for her welfare here, i hope she finds a purrfect home soon :hug:

Thank you  :shy:  it is difficult indeed  :'(  I just want someone perfect for my girl , she deserves the very best  :Luv:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2012, 15:28:13 PM »
she is beautifull :Luv2: cant take her im afraid but gosh what a stunner :Luv:
a heartbreaking decision to make but you are thinking totally for her welfare here, i hope she finds a purrfect home soon :hug:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2012, 07:54:14 AM »
Oh she is just adorable and so HUGE compared to Nina! What a gorgeous lady!

How did the recent enquiry on the forum go?

Yeah we wish Moo Moo was closer too although I've only had one Scottish cat (Bertie)  - Nina  came from Manchester and the boys came from Leeds *getting carried away in my mind here*

She is a beauty - how is no one snapping her up?

Hi  :)  She is pretty isn't she  :Luv:

The enquiry , well the home sounds perfect but the lady is also considering another puss who is homeless so she feels torn as moo actually has a home.  I haven't heard back either way so i suspect that she may go for poor homeless lady  :Luv:

I'm liking your mind getting carried away  :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 22:31:40 PM »
Oh she is just adorable and so HUGE compared to Nina! What a gorgeous lady!

How did the recent enquiry on the forum go?

Yeah we wish Moo Moo was closer too although I've only had one Scottish cat (Bertie)  - Nina  came from Manchester and the boys came from Leeds *getting carried away in my mind here*

She is a beauty - how is no one snapping her up?

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2012, 21:39:07 PM »
Moo said you must move closer as she would love the opportunity to be the bigger , .dominant cat  for a change :naughty:  :naughty:  :naughty:

I've just put some more pictures on her thread if anyone fancies some eye candy  :Luv:

http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-rescue-adoption/250253-beautiful-moo-moo-still-looking-lovely-new-home-7.html#post1062247395

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2012, 20:33:56 PM »
Oh moo moo is lovely - I'm too far away up in Edinburgh though! I'm 99.9 % decided on getting a companion for my timid, scardy mini Siberian Nina! She jumps at a text message going.... Lol!

Pity your a fair bit away - moo moo is probably about double the size of Nina too lol!

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Offline JenGeorgieBob

• Auction Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 18:33:24 PM »
I too cannot belive she is still looking. I would take her in a heartbeat, she is my dream cat (fluffy and cuddly) my fiance would not allow it and she probably wouldn't appreciate my existing lot. Benji likes to flirt with the girls and Ginger bops him on the head when he gets a bit too familiar and insists on grooming her bottom!
Really hope she finds a loving home soon.
 :hug:

Offline bexter

• Adult Cat
  • Currently catless
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 17:34:21 PM »
I can't believe Moo Moo is still looking, she's gorgeous!

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 17:06:50 PM »
Just a gentle bump up for moo moo , she's still looking  :'(

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 08:11:52 AM »
Moo Moo is beautiful  :Luv: :Luv: I hope you find a good home for her very soon.

She would make a perfect match for my Toby who gets along with everyone (apart from ginger cats, but that's another story). Unfortunately my Molly wouldn't tolerate another cat in the house.

She is beautiful isn't she  :Luv:  :Luv:  Hopefully someone will be along soon , she's been looking for 6 weeks now  :'( although i don't suppose that's a long time compared to some cats .

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 07:48:11 AM »
Moo Moo is beautiful  :Luv: :Luv: I hope you find a good home for her very soon.

She would make a perfect match for my Toby who gets along with everyone (apart from ginger cats, but that's another story). Unfortunately my Molly wouldn't tolerate another cat in the house.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 19:04:39 PM »
Thanks  :) she's a lovely girl  :Luv:  not getting much interest though . The chap who enquired on the other forum never replied :(

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2012, 07:39:19 AM »

She's a gorgeous lady.  Am hoping she can find her forever home, where she'll be the only one and can relax and enjoy herself without worrying about other cats.   :Luv2:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 12:38:22 PM »
Misa doesnt like the sound of Lupin either  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

However Lupin has great respect for girl cats and is scared of Sasa and runs away if she looks at him  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 12:40:00 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 12:33:04 PM »
Aww moo would love to live with another scaredy cat  ;D  but she doesn't fancy the sound of Lupin  :evillaugh:  :naughty:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 12:29:58 PM »
Wow Moo Moo is wonderful and a long lost cousin of Misas  ;D

I wish I wasnt full cos would love to have her and I have one scaredy cat already who gets on great with huge Misa and only terror I have is little Lupin........sigh

Link to CatChat