Author Topic: Beautiful moo moo is once again looking for a lovely new home (Homed)  (Read 21869 times)

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
Re: Beautiful Moo Moo needs a wonderful new home
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2012, 22:38:58 PM »
Aww thanks  :hug:  :)  Yes, i'm hoping so too  :)  fingers crossed for my girl , an indoor home as an only cat sounds purrrrrrrrfect  :wow:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 22:15:32 PM »
Just goes to show how much you love her, that you are prepared to let her go  :hug:

The latest post on her thread sounds promising, she'd be an only cat and the potential owner is used to long haired cats. Got everything crossed that something comes of the enquiry :wish:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 21:54:02 PM »
Thanks tiggys mum  :)  yes it is  :'(  ive put it off for so long but have come to realise that i'm being selfish  :-[. I hope someone wonderful comes along for her so she can live a happy life without fear  :Luv:  She's beautiful inside and out  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 21:28:39 PM »
She's absolutely stunning, it must be heartbreaking having to rehome her but from reading her story it really sounds like it will be the best thing for her  :hug:  :hug: :hug:

Fingers crossed for her :crossed:

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
Beautiful moo moo is once again looking for a lovely new home (Homed)
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 17:04:16 PM »
Hi  :)  It's with great sadness that i've decided to find my amazingly beautiful girl, Moo moo a new home  :'(  :'( . Please read her post here ....

http://www.petforums.co.uk/cat-rescue-adoption/260448-beautiful-moo-moo-once-again-looking-lovely-new-home.html

The post is written by Moo ( well , ok , me  :naughty: ) and she's really quite desparate for a new home , she's been looking since April  :'(

Thanks for looking at Princess Moo Moo :Luv:

Edited to add ...... i have since discovered i can upload photos via photobucket  ;D so i have made a new post which is merged with this one further down so you do not have to visit the other site to see moo .
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 20:57:07 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat