Author Topic: Poo on a plate  (Read 2357 times)

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
Re: Poo on a plate
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 22:41:03 PM »
cats are normally far too clean to poop on a plate.  I bet its a fox. Even if you put a cardboard box down foxes always squeeze themselves into places where they can find food :-: Fox poo is normally darker than cats and often has lots of bits stuck in it. Yes I am a poo expert :naughty: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 22:27:30 PM »
No idea on the poo front but think that the thread title qualifies for best title on Purrs ever  :evillaugh:

If it is a fox poo, and the chances are the fox may be eating the biscuits could you rig up some sort of cardboard box with a hole in that's big enough for a cat to squeeze in and get the biscuits but not a fox?

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 22:18:26 PM »
I don't know, could be I suppose. I don't know what fox poo looks like but now that you mention it it didn't look like the poos my cats do.

Maybe i'm going to find it every morning when I fill up the cat food. I really hope the cats getting the food and I'm not feeding the local foxes. I don't mind the fox having some as long as he leaves some for the poor cat.

Offline heather sullivan

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Simon & Tom (Tabby, Silvie and Moses RIP)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 21:46:59 PM »
is it def cat poo?  Foxes always used to poo on my stable cats dish if I left it lying around............. they had a blooming good aim!! :Crazy:

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Poo on a plate
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 15:53:16 PM »
I posted a few weeks ago asking details about a stray cat at work. I've spoken to the rescue and agreed to feed him until they are a bit quieter and have time to come down and trap him.

Anyway I feed him three or four times a week. I leave a big plate full of biscuits under the porta cabin. I never see him but one of my collegues has seen him and the plate is always empty.  Today when I went to get the plate he'd left me a poo on the plate as a lovely thank you.  :sick:

Any idea why this might have happened? Do you think that it means there could be two cats or more? I thought it seemed strange to poo in a place were you normally have food.   

Link to CatChat