Author Topic: Best urine stain/smell remover for furniture  (Read 1625 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: Best urine stain/smell remover for furniture
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 22:02:36 PM »
Thanks both, you were a great help :hug:

Helen I have put in a order ;D

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 20:41:34 PM »
I've used RX66 in the past with great success, it's an industrial strength enzyme based cleaner. It comes 'neat' you have to dilute some 1:10 with water to clean the area then spray on the full strength, cover with plastic (to prevent drying) and leave for a couple of hours. It has completely got rid any smell - it works on urine, poo and vomit.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RX66HS-BIOENZYMATIC-ODOUR-DIGESTER-SPRAY-500ml-/251008387244?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item3a714408ac

You can get the 500ml bottle cheaper, and larger quantities, direct from the maufacturer but I seem to recall they had a minimum order - possibly £15 from memory.

http://www.xeria.co.uk/kolist45/1/Full%20Product%20List/26/RX66J.htm

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 20:24:00 PM »
Ive used simple solution which when I bought it years ago for Mogs it was cat only but now they have 2 one for cat and one for dog.

Ive only used on hard floors and carpet I dont care about and flooded the area but my parents are using the doggy one in the house for the old leaking dog and neither of ua has had marks left

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Best urine stain/smell remover for furniture
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 18:06:48 PM »
Very occasionally Parki pees on the furniture or a cushion. This usually happens when I am on holiday which must be stress related.

I have tried petweeaway and found it quite good but would be glad to hear your recommendations as I have run out :)

Link to CatChat