Author Topic: Tortie and White found in Great Barr, Birmingham  (Read 3994 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Tortie and White found in Great Barr, Birmingham
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 08:29:03 AM »
poor little cat, yes you are right though, my old boss, a well educated intelligent woman let her cat get pregnant because she thought she was much too young

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 20:18:07 PM »
The thought has occurred, Dawn, but we thought it wise to make an effort to find the "person" just in case she's lost. Chances are, they didn't bother spaying her and on discovering she was pregnant, dumped her. Grrrrh.

Many just underestimate the age at which a female can have her first heat and "put it off". Some just can't be bothered.

Rebekah, who found them and has them with her, already has potential homes for all three if no previous slave is found.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 10:42:11 AM »
do you think she might have been dumped?

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
Tortie and White found in Great Barr, Birmingham
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 06:05:26 AM »
I must just mention that these cats are not with me, but with a friend who has no access to the internet, so has asked me to put this cat on lost sites. Thought I'd pop in here. Sorry if the description seems a bit stilted, but it's been copied and pasted: I've had to enter the same info over and over.  :shocked:

A tortie and white mother and two kittens found on Hampstead Road by a friend with no internet; she almost ran over one of the kittens. 
The mother is affectionate, slim, with a long tail and pointed face-shape. Estimated age of mother, about 6mths to 1yr; kittens are about 8wks.

The mother has been scanned, but no microchip found. Fur missing from around her neck where a collar previously worn, perhaps.

My friend is certain that mum isn't feral and has had a loving home because of her friendly nature. She may have "nested" inappropriately and become lost.

If this may be your cat, leave a message on 0777 942 7651 and Rebekah will get back to you asap.

Catherine
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Link to CatChat