Author Topic: more little cats  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: more little cats
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 18:19:11 PM »
Ron slightly off topic but do you still do the car boot sales, and if so do you sell clothes, I have had a huge clearout and I know Martin still pops by so I could give them to him if you can use them

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Re: more little cats
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:11:20 AM »
oh ron. thats the question i allways ask myself >:( I cant understand these people...obviously they get in a car to go to where they have decided to dump the kittens so why not just go to a rescue :Crazy:

It allways seems to be somewhere bizare like a shop carpark or middle of a field etc. I allways check cardboard boxes now out of habit if i pass any.

If it wasnt for kind people like you these poor kittys may have had a different future :hug:

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
more little cats
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 10:16:09 AM »
we had the police find 2 more little back&white 1 year old  left in the park under a bench, >:( why cant people take them to a cattery or the pdsa, but no they were just left in there basket under a bench, good job some kind person found them as there is a big pond there and we all know there are some stupid kids and  people about, but they are safe now and we will make sure they find a good loving home :hug:

Link to CatChat