Author Topic: Ella is ready for adoption! (our foster cat)  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: Ella is ready for adoption! (our foster cat)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 19:14:18 PM »
Hi Lynne

:wow: Ella is Gorgeous with a capital G  :Luv: :Luv:

Sending my best that some lucky hooman adopts her quick :) I know i would  :Luv: :Luv:

Well done you for such wonderful care  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Ella is ready for adoption! (our foster cat)
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2012, 20:29:39 PM »
She is lovely and hope she gets a great home soon  ;D

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Ziggy, Aretha, Taylor
Ella is ready for adoption! (our foster cat)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2012, 11:57:06 AM »
Hi,
Me and my partner work for a charity in the West Midlands, and we are currently fostering a beautiful black cat called Ella.

this is the link to her page on the cat chat page: http://www.catchat.org/teamcat/cgibin/prview.cgi?id=2012050903

Ella is a beautiful lady who we are sure you will fall in love with. She was found by a member of the public outside a bingo hall in Birmingham, having recently had a litter of kittens. She is around 12 months old and has recently been spayed. She loves to chase balls around and purrs like mad when being groomed. As soon as you enter the room to see her, she comes to you and says hello, keeping you updated through her chirping on the day’s events. She rubs herself on your legs, feet, arms, hands… Basically anything she can find she likes to head-bump.

She has been living in our study for the time being, and loves to hop up on the desk and help me with my work. She loves to be stroked from head to tail, and purrs away with abandon.

Ella has the most gorgeous eyes we have ever seen. They’re a combination of light green and yellow, and they really draw you in when you look at her. She seems a little timid around other cats and will need careful introduction to a household with other pets. She’s a little nervous of loud noises and fast movements when taken out of her comfort zone, so she would suit a home with older children or adults only. More than anything, Ella loves to knead her bed while snuggling up next to you.

Please consider giving Ella a chance in life. With a little bit of TLC she would make the perfect pet. She hasn’t had the best start in life, but we hope her fortunes will improve very soon. She has been flead and wormed, and is perfectly healthy.

xx

Please call Lynne on 0121 373 4596. Please note, we are unable to call mobiles.

If you could spread the word then we would really be grateful, this little girl desperately wants a new home!

Link to CatChat