HAVE YOU SEEN ELIZA?
She is a grey tabby and has been missing since the 4th May 2012.
Some characteristics to identify her by:
• Small and skinny (7 yrs old but looks more like a half-grown kitten)
• Small ginger coloured mark on top of her head, amidst the grey
• Bald patch on her lower back/bum from a cat fight
• Lack of fur on inside of her hindlegs
• Asthmatic (she’s fine on her medication, but may be wheezing/coughing by now)
• No collar but micro-chipped
• Big eyes in proportion to head, and usually very large pupils
• Beautiful, beautiful face
She’s being sorely missed and in urgent need of her medication. If you’ve seen or found her, please, please get in touch with us: 07813515108 (Ryan & Judith), or bring her to a vet/RSPCA.