Author Topic: Grooming roller?  (Read 1984 times)

Offline angelinajolly

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: tom, tigger,catty, felix,megs, rose, Tyd
Re: Grooming roller?
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 16:29:08 PM »
 :thanks: Maybe life will be easier now   Ben is 11 now & getting cantankerous (hope i've spelt that right) in his old age, just like meself :evillaugh:

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 16:22:41 PM »
I use all of those and like my Double pronged combs that go in 2 levels are are good although Casper Ragdoll wasn't so keen on the Border collie sized one :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 14:43:10 PM »
I use the mikki mat breaker as recommended by our resident grooming guru Gillian, it is small and although looks a little scary gets tons of undercoat out

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 14:36:55 PM »
Don't know about a roller but there is a metal 'brush', more of a comb with a brush handle really, called furminator which strips out the undercoat. The amount of fur that comes off is  :Crazy:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/276-7600501-1415033?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=furminator&x=0&y=0

Offline angelinajolly

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: tom, tigger,catty, felix,megs, rose, Tyd
Grooming roller?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:17:15 AM »
Someone mentioned that I could buy some sort of roller that you run along the dog's coat that removes all the dead hair underneath and as my dog is a nightmare to groom I would love to get one, thought it would do for the cat's as well, anyone know what they are called :thanks:

Link to CatChat