Author Topic: get well soon vibes for jade  (Read 1692 times)

Offline kimmy140501

• Kitten
  • Slave to: bella
Re: get well soon vibes for jade
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 11:56:01 AM »
the  ibuster  is the right size we where worried   she wa sin pain vets dident want her in last night but to keep an eye on here shes eating fine just grumpy  bless her i hsve to go threw this soon with my own cat hope shes nbot as bad

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 06:05:53 AM »
I had my 2 youngest Kali and Sherbet speyed yesterday and apart from being a bit needy for a better word both are fine, I had the wound glued so no need for the head collar

Is the collar on to tight this could mean she has extra pain also can she eat and drink with it sometimes they are to big which causes more distress

The other thing to do is put her in a quiet room with her food, bed and litter tray and let her sleep and only check on her try not to get her to excited and if it is still worrying phone the vet and ask if you can pop her back in for a check up
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 23:28:39 PM »
If she is still like this tomorrow I would take her back to the vets and get her checked out.............was she given pain meds and is she wearing a collar?

Offline kimmy140501

• Kitten
  • Slave to: bella
get well soon vibes for jade
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 20:22:57 PM »
jade was  spayed yesterday  but shes not a happy girl   shes  bitting every one a crying bless  her   mums phoned  the vets they  think shes being a madam :Luv2:  but kitty bites hurt a lot

Link to CatChat