Author Topic: Shaking and bent back legs in fairly young moggie, please help.  (Read 6512 times)

Offline redfan

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Slushy, Gizmo
Re: Shaking and bent back legs in fairly young moggie, please help.
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2012, 10:03:08 AM »
That's great news, look forward to updates :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2012, 00:19:43 AM »
Great news about Taylor  ;D

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
  • Sly da sly - how do I love thee!
    • Cats Protection Chelmsford
  • Slave to: Sly, Theo, Ziggy, Basil, Fuzz & Dot and Rosie the Rescue dog
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2012, 14:01:27 PM »
Very pleased for young Taylor, do keep us updated on his progress.  :thanks:

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2012, 13:58:28 PM »
fantastic news - well done

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Ziggy, Aretha, Taylor
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2012, 13:51:43 PM »
Hi,
Sorry I haven't been on here to update you all, we have had the busiest week, we fostered two cats that were to be PTS in huddersfield, and we drove from brum to foster them for a short while and then rehome them (rehomed one, just the boy to go) and they have been keeping us on our toes!

Taylor is on metacam after having xrays which showed nothing more than a very slightly displaced femur, the metacam has done him wonders, and is now settling in happily with our own fur babies. They managed to introduce themselves while we were washing up, Ziggy opened the door somehow.

Taylor is at the vets for a follow up check and I don't think bloods will be required.

We're so happy! He's so much happier and it seems like he's been looking to have the human and feline friendship he has now for all his life. He's getting stronger every day :)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »
I think there is an update on catchat that said xrays were fine and next step blood tests but can't remember details

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 11:30:24 AM »
Any news on Taylor, Tish?

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2012, 18:33:10 PM »
How is Taylor doing and what has the vet said?

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2012, 18:29:59 PM »
sorry to hear Taylor is not so good still.     My wegie boy Karlo had a walking problem last year [crawling on belly].     He tested positive for corona virus.      Numerous tests were done which didn't prove anything.      I was getting more and more concerned it was FIP.       Eventually we had a biopsy done which proved he had IBD which of course was a huge relief.      It was odd though as he hadn't exhibited any of the usual symptoms of it.      Its quite an op though but my boy bounced back from it very quickly.      Sending more get well vibes x
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2012, 18:21:30 PM »
Thanks, Liz.

I know FIP is the Elephant in the room, I've had the conversation with my vet and he's not looking at FIP in his top ten, but obviously can't rule it out entirely as it is so difficult to diagnose while the cat is alive and well. If we draw a blank with Sylvester's future tests, I'll be asking for a biopsy to test for FIP (as I understand it the only way of being close to detecting the disorder).

Letitia, I agree with Liz, it's worth reading up on FIP, this would surely be the worst possible outcome for either Taylor or Sly, so definitely a good idea to bone up on what is involved.  :hug:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2012, 09:39:41 AM »
If they are checking for Toxoplasmosis then also check for FIP which shows the same high titres but can give the nerve damage and leg shakes, sadly if it is FIP it is fatal and all that can be done is keep them safe and warm - We lost a Rescue Mum and 3 out of her 4 kittens to FIP and have the soul survivor Baby Gorgeous who was a Corona carrier but after her latest tests appears to have shed the virus

I hope he is getting some sort of pain relief and hope that he continues to keep you busy with his demands
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline redfan

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Slushy, Gizmo
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2012, 20:28:30 PM »
Hi,

Sorry to hear of the problems your having with Taylor :( I do hope he can be helped with treatment or you get a better idea of what's causing the problem.  I can imagine how upsetting it has been to leave him at the vets this today, but you are doing the right thing.

Think I am not alone in looking forward to an update on Taylor.  Regarding your vet, if the bills are going to be more than you can afford then talk to your vet.  I honestly believe if they have the animals best interest at heart then the finances while important does not mean treatment can be excluded and as others have said they may well be able to offer a payment plan in order for the meow to receive the right treatment.

Good luck :)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2012, 18:10:48 PM »
I am probably too late but but even better get your vet to write it down for you.

I understand how you feel and so horrible leaving them at the vets,,,,,,,,,,,,,she sounds good and better than the first idiot you saw.

Anotherthing about insurance, new insurance doesnt kick in for 14 days, dont know about the free petplan  one though.

I do hope Taylor can be helped and that it wont cost too much............try and see if they will let you have a payment plan, I am into year two of mine.

Loads pf good luck  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2012, 15:57:31 PM »
Sorry you've been so upset by this, I know how you feel. One of my other cats broke his cruciate ligament a few years ago and screamed the place down being examined. He still hates the vet to this day, and it wasn't even my vet who did the dirty deed  :( I felt so guilty and sorry for him, but they managed to save his leg.  :)

Your vet's mention of Tox and Neurology exactly echoes what my vet stated as possible issues for Sly, so we're definitely in the same ballpark, although Sly shows no sign of pain or discomfort when being poked and levered around, in fact he purrs through the whole thing  :-:

If there is some physical damage, there are many options other than costly surgery, and your vet will take you through these tonight.

Take a tip? Bring a pen and paper with you when you go tonight and write down what she tells you. Your emotions will be running high and this is when it's so hard to concentrate on what's being said, so write it down while she's running through the options. Then you will feel more able to do your own research and not be guessing at what she actually said.

It also helps to ask for a copy of the x-ray, as you'll be paying for it anyway. They may be able to burn it onto a disc or e-mail it to you. Very useful for the future - believe me!

As for insurance - I don't suppose Taylor was recently microchipped? Some companies give 4 weeks free insurance through Petplan. Check your documents, you may in fact be covered. Be aware that you need to take out the full policy if you choose to use this.
It saved our bacon when Tufty came down with FLUTD soon after his rescue, the emergency vet alone was £400 never mind the follow up, and he's since broken a bone so we've had excellent value and were extremely lucky to fall inside the 4 week period.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2012, 15:19:27 PM »
poor taylor, must have been very upsetting for your, I hope the vet (who sounds great by the way) can find something that can be dealt with  :hug:

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2012, 15:11:24 PM »
Hello all,

Well, we took Taylor to the vets at 8.50 this morning, and had our appointment with our usual vet, who was really lovely. She listened to everything we told her, and checked out his beck legs and spine thoroughly. Initially she thought it might be a minor thing, and not something to really worry about, but she persisted in checking the back half of his body, and she found a particular movement of his legs and hips which seemed to cause Taylor quite a lot of pain. She kept on with the massaging and maneurvering, and recommended that Taylor have an x-ray to see if there is any bone deformation or damage along his spine or in his hips. We discussed the possibility of having a blood test, but our vet thought the best thing to do would be to have an x-ray first, and take it from there. Poor little Taylor was clearly in quite a lot of discomfort after she found what was causing him the pain, as he fought like mad to get out of his carry box. His paws were fighting through the front bars, and he even turned himself upside down trying to struggle out of it. It was heartbreaking for the both of us. We left him at the vets to have his x-rays and we've got an appointment at 5.30 tonight to see whether they've shown anything.

We were both in tears as we left, and still quite teary now. We really hope he doesn't feel like we've abandoned him there. Our vet is lovely, and we know they'll take good care of him, but it was horrible driving away from the vets without him. He's a very quiet cat, and confined to our bedroom at the moment, but the house feels a little emptier without him. We called the vets at 2pm to check on his progress, as they said we could call them, and he's fine apparently. Made it through the anaesthetic at least!

We haven't really been told anything about what an x-ray might show, so at the moment we're no closer to any kind of diagnosis, but we're hopeful that the x-rays will help clarify the situation. The vet mentioned something called toxoplasmosis as a potential cause of his pain, although we've had a quick search on google and he doesn't seem to have any of the symptoms. She also mentioned that neurological problems may be causing the pain, which will be identified by a thorough blood test. She suggested that this is probably not caused by kidney or liver problems, but we can't really rule anything out at the moment.

The best thing about our vets visit this morning is that we feel like we were taken seriously. In hindsight, we were dismissed quite quickly by our first vet on Monday, whereas our vet today listened to us and knew that we weren't being frivolous. She also tried to find a loophole in our insurance for Taylor, but because this is a pre-existing problem, and because we spoke to the emergency vet on Sunday, the day before we insured him, she doesn't think it'll be possible to claim on our insurance for him, which is a pain. It really frustrates me that pet insurance policies won't cover for pre-existing conditions, but that's a rant for another day!

Thank you for all the messages of support and your thoughts today. We took our mind off Taylor being with the vets by going shopping and pottering around the house. Looking forward to seeing him again later!

We'll let you know later tonight whether the x-rays have shown anything. Fingers and paws crossed for the little man!

Matt and Tish.

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2012, 23:17:28 PM »
Hi Sheila,

Really sorry to hear that Sylvester is suffering similar problems. Our usual vet is knowledgeable and patient too, so we're hoping everything will go well tomorrow morning. We've got an appointment in the morning, so we should have more information tomorrow about what she thinks it might be. We have noticed that Taylor has been more active and energetic this afternoon/evening. He chased a ball around our upstairs landing for 20 minutes earlier, and he's just knocked his water bowl over he was going that fast across our bedroom! He spends most of the day sleeping, but then gets pretty active around mealtimes and at night when we go to bed.

We're glad that the steroid tablets are having some positive effect, but it must be worrying given what causes it is pointing to. Unlike you, we don't know much about Taylor's history, so we can't really rule anything out or in. He seems to be more alert and active now that we have him on a better and more regular diet, which is a positive sign. Even when he's active though, he has pretty poor coordination and even hops like a bunny with his rear legs, which is obviously not right. Whatever it is, we'll do our absolute best to help him in whatever way we can. Fingers crossed it's diet related for both of our cats! We'll certainly keep you updated with what the vet says in the morning. We've not fed him tonight, and taken away his dry food, incase he needs blood tests or x-rays in the morning. We've also tried to keep a running diary of what he's up to, and what we notice about him, so we can give the vet as much information as possible! It's currently 5 pages long, and we've only had him since Saturday! We also need to find out about the "doughy stomach" that the vet found on Monday, as that was a little concerning.

Best of luck to Sylvester, we'll both be thinking of him!

Matt and Tish.

Offline sheilarose

• Royal Cat
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2012, 18:52:10 PM »
I'm watching this thread with interest as I have a three year old cat with similar symptoms. As Sylvester has been with me for 2.5 years and I know his history, this is very worrying for us, but thankfully we have a knowledgeable and patient vet who doesn't take the pee out of my wallet. Because we know his history (and he's far from malnourished  :-[ ) we've gone straight into exploration by elimination, starting with the simple stuff.

So far we've tried oral NSAIDS with Metacam for 1 week which had no effect but ruled out any minor muscular damage. Then we took bloods which came back negative for all the nasty stuff (liver, kidneys, diabetes) but his creatinine levels were slightly high suggesting deep muscle damage or infection, and his temperature is slightly elevated, but still no real chance of identifying the cause.

We're now currently halfway through a course of prednisolone steroid tablets (cost £6 for two weeks supply so don't panic) for and these do seem to be having some effect but its still too early to be positive about his recovery.

If the steroids don't make a marked difference, next step is x-rays then possibly MRI scans. Eek.

Please do keep posting with your progress. He's just beautiful.

What name have you registered him at the vet with? I like Boo personally.  :Luv2:

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
  • Slave to: Oscar
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 17:32:54 PM »
I am so glad that Taylor is improving and hopefully your usual vet will reassure you  I agree that poor diet when young may have caused the problem with his back legs  I had an electric hear pad for my old Marmalade but if Taylor is sleeping on your bed I shouldn't think he will need it!
Good luck and keep us posted :hug: to Talor
Peggy

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2012, 14:00:15 PM »
i think you doing it all right for the little man who is very sweet  ;D ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 12:46:26 PM »
I'm sure Teresa had a kitten not that long ago who couldn't hold his head up and the initial thought was a broken neck but it turned out to be malnourishment (if I remember correctly) and he made a full recovery

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 12:44:54 PM »
It was my initial thought that he may have been malnourished as he was only on sainsbury's basic cat food which is basically charcoal, and no dry. We don't know how often he was fed, how much, and whether he had the water he'd need with such a dry diet.
Poor little soldier, but it is such a relief he is feeling and looking so much better :)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 12:36:43 PM »
he is beautiful, I hope its just tlc he is missing, do you think he could be malnourished?

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 12:23:48 PM »
Hmmm.....I think i'd defo be taking him back to see the usual vet!

He's a very handsome chap, hope it's nothing serious xxx  :hug:

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 12:01:32 PM »
Hello everyone,
We're back from the vets now. (and I'm not very happy with him)
He gave him the once over, watched him walk, felt his tummy, temperature, and legs.
He doesn't think that there's too much to worry about, feed him well, and come back in a few days. The vet said that he had a "doughy" tummy, and asked for a second opinion which was a little concerning, but he is happy that if he is still going to the loo then we just need to keep an eye on it.

But if Taylor is still unstable on his legs-even though they're stronger now, I'll make an appointment with our usual-much nicer-vet on Friday and ask for an x-ray and a blood test, as his legs still aren't right. It was really inconclusive, but Taylor is stronger and more alert, and we don't have too much cause for concern right now. Here's a quick photo I got of him after he had some food.

http://may-is-the-way.tumblr.com/post/21205529756

Matt and Tish

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2012, 08:47:11 AM »
Hello all,
We're waiting for the vets to open to book our appointment, but little Taylor seems so much happier today, he's very hungry but we haven't left food down overnight as he will need an xray this morn-he'll have a feast when he gets home though! :D He's been hopping up on the bed and slept on our feet all night, (and treaded on my bare legs-yoooow!!) Our cats have been sniffing through the door, and he has shown a positive interest, which is great. We won't be introducing them formally until Taylor is tip top. He had a monumental poo last night around 3AM too. I am so happy that he has perked up so much! We will still be having a proper check up-but he is walking stronger on his legs. There is still something quite wrong, but he's a lot better.

We think he was malnourished. Afterall, Sainsbury's basics dry cat food can only offer so much charcoal and chalk. He's on much better quality dry food, and a pouch of high quality wet food just to introduce him to it, don't want it to be too rich. So yeah, he is energetic and actually jumping around. Not to the extent of ours but he has so much more energy.

We're so happy!! :) :) :)

Whatever he has seems to be managable, and he's feeling happier already. So fingers crossed when we go to the vets Taylor will be ok. He's put up a magnificent fight!

I'll put up some photos of him later, he's not stayed still long enough this morning to get one!!

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2012, 07:50:44 AM »
 :welcome:  To Purrs to you and Taylor

Pleased to have you on board - hope you get on ok at the Vet   :hug:
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2012, 23:33:50 PM »
It could take him 2-4 days to produce nuggets but am sure they will come  ;D

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2012, 21:06:05 PM »
Hello everyone,
back home now and little Taylor although a little yawny after his four hour nap had a little play with a toy we had lying around, he had a few purrs too. He's lovely and toasty and even hopped from our bed onto the chest of drawers to the window and looked outside. He's feeling a little better. The main worry now is that he hasn't had a poo. he's had two wees but nothing else all day. Fingers crossed it all comes naturally over the next few hours.

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2012, 19:16:14 PM »
Well done to you Both for Giving Poor Taylor a chance

Keeping fingers crossed for the vet visit tomorrow and hoping
it's not too serious and it can be treated  :hug: :hug: :hug:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2012, 19:07:30 PM »
Thats very young to have diabetes I would have thought but sounds like the poor little fella is in a bad way................thank you so much for caring and taking him on  :hug: :hug:

I do hope the vet will have some good news for him, sending lots of good vibes

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2012, 18:27:00 PM »
We were told he was 10 months but when our friend checked he is certain he is between 14/19 months maybe older as he has lost a few teeth.

We will certainly invest in a heat pad if he will be staying with us. If it is an illness we can't physically afford we can give him to a local charity which our friend fosters with to get him back to health (where we could probably readopt him and cover half the fees.)

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2012, 18:14:45 PM »
Well done for taking the poor boy on :hug:
Have you thought about a heat pad for him?
I got all mine from eBay and they are plugged in 24 /7 , they are around £25 ish.
Hope he can be sorted out at the vet .

Offline Peggy C

• Distinguished Cat
  • Oscar
  • Slave to: Oscar
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 17:19:42 PM »
Well done for tasking on this poor kitty  I hope that the vet will be able to help  And you are giving him a warm, safe and peaceful day which he obviously hasn't had  Did they say how old he was?

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 16:49:33 PM »
He was called Tia as they thought he was a girl... He's been renamed Taylor for the time being though we tend to call him "Boo" and "little man" I call him "my little soldier" and he responds to all of those ;) we thought of Taylor after Roger Taylor the drummer in Queen, our other two cats are called Ziggy after Stardust fame due to his striking markings and our little black cat with tonnes of sass is called Aretha after Aretha Franklin due to her colour and attitude :D it's a little Tongue in cheek, but all in good fun, and Aretha Franklin is a Goddess so it all works lol! so it only seemed natural to follow with the music theme with Taylor-and I'm a huge Queen fan. :D

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 16:36:28 PM »
well done for taking this poor boy on.     Hoping its going to be something not too serious or expensive.       Shame on previous owners  >:(    Whats he called?
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 14:47:24 PM »
how horrible for all of you, I hope he is ok and the vet can help you tomorrow

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 14:38:44 PM »
Hi Lindsey, and thanks for your reply,
I have thought that may be a problem myself too, I know they're separate species, but my family dog had diabetes and they share symptoms before diagnosis. And it is very costly! Sorry for your loss, I lost my childhood pet to liver disease, he lived until he was 16 and used to fit a lot, so we always thought that would take him, but it seemed not.

We will give up our luxuries to give this boy a chance at a comfortable life. He's so lovely, he loves to have affection and fuss, it's such a shame.

We just checked on him, he seems to feel the cold a lot, we went upstairs to check on him and he was shaking like a leaf, we warmed him up with microwaved tea towels, a hot water bottle and a hug in our bed. We've put the heating on full, as we have to go out for a few hours. We've done what we can, he has everything he needs, and I think he'll appreciate the time to sleep.

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 14:17:23 PM »
Poor kitty  :'(
I don't want to worry you but weak back legs, walking almost on his hocks & increased drinking & urination sounds like it points to uncontrolled diabetes to me. My Lacie went like that, but her legs wern't so bad as this kitty's sounds so he may have been like it for a while. If it is diabetes & the vets can stablise him, he could be ok, Lacie lived for 18mth after her diagnosis & her diabetes was fine right to the end, it was a totally unrelated liver problem that got her in the end. Bless you for taking on this kitty but i'm sorry to say that unfortunately, if it is uncontrolled diabetes, it can be a stressful & uncertain road to recovery, not to mention a very expensive one.

Offline letitiaannaking

• Adult Cat
Shaking and bent back legs in fairly young moggie, please help.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 13:56:27 PM »
Hi,
Yesterday me and my better half rescued a cat from a private advert. He was in a poor situation, being bullied by a husky/german shepherd cross, being fed with sainsbury's own brand dry food. We don't think he has ever been to the vets or any interaction.
During the journey home he was fairly quiet, but before we got home he had an accident in his carry box, so we bathed and towel dried him very quickly. Naturally he shivered, but we noticed that even after he was dry and warm his rear legs were shaking quite severely. He ate and drank normally though, so initially I put it down to being a bit damp and scared.

After a closer look while we were fussing him on our bed I noticed just how wobbly he was on his feet, and that he only would take a few steps before sitting down where his legs would continue to shake. His gait and stance is very unusual. He will almost walk on his hocks and put very little weight on his back legs when moving around. He didn't sleep at all last night, but drank an awful lot compared to our own cats, though that may be due to his poor dry diet beforehand.

This morning the foster parent of our existing cats was concerned enough to come and see him. He is certain there is something significantly wrong with him, that it could be anything from a hip dislocation, arthritis from an old RTC, or a problem with his liver or kidneys. (He urinated twice in a fairly short amount of time - but he did drink a fair bit) He gave him some pain killers and he's fallen asleep finally.

Even while he sleeps his legs are twitching, and if you touch his stomach/chest area he will shy away from you. To me his breathing seems slower than it should be-he seems to be breathing around the rate of a human, whereas our cats breathe around twice as fast.

We are booking a vets appointment for first thing in the morning, unfortunately we simply don't have the funds to take him today, as even the consultation fee was over £100 before any x-rays which I'm sure he'll need. We have enough pain relief to ease what discomfort he's in throughout the night. He is in a warm, quiet, safe room which is much better than the worry he was subjected to in his last home.

Does anyone have experience with problems like this in a cat? They seem to point to many possible ailments, and I know we won't know for certain until we see the vets tomorrow.

We're happy to answer any questions that may help pinpoint what may be wrong with this poor boy, we just want to help in whatever way we can.

Thank you,
Tish and Matt.

Link to CatChat