Author Topic: Siamese older cat wanted by my friend  (Read 4074 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Siamese older cat wanted by my friend
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 23:50:58 PM »
Cheers Dawn, I'll let her know.  OMG he is lovely Gill  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 19:43:15 PM »
Some gorgeous cats there and Rodney looks perfect  ;D

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 17:53:50 PM »
http://www.rushdenpersianrescue.co.uk/

I think they rehome all over with a home check kelly joy seems to organise lots of transport runs

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Siamese older cat wanted by my friend
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 17:34:44 PM »
Margarette loves Siamese cats and hers died 2 years ago.  She rescued it from the RSPCA, it had 1 eeye and half an ear missing and she adored it.

She really wants another one.

I've had a quick look on catchat Siamese cats for Rescue and there don't seem to be any in the Yorkshire are.  However, she did say she would travel but I don't know how far - can discuss if a cat becomes available.

I met Margarette about 10 years ago when she gave me my first ever Reiki treatment and I am back in touch with her now.  Lovely lady and lives on her own, about my age (52) and will keep the cat as indoor.  When she comes to my house to give me Reiki treatment Bonnie loves her making a fuss of her.

Can anyone help?

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat