Author Topic: Looking for 2 Kittens  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Looking for 2 Kittens
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 18:03:48 PM »
They are Jessie and Jaime on this thread................I think if you scroll you will find pictures. Ther are brothers I believe and need a loving home muchly as their owner has to nove out of where she is now and cant take them

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,40286.msg715633.html#msg715633

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 17:52:24 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs , what was the name of your best friend please  :hug: :hug:

If you think you could cope with a pair of 18month olds. please let me know as I think there are a couple of black ones on a list I have  :shify: :shify:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 16:44:51 PM »
 :see: :notlisten:  :evillaugh:

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 16:40:21 PM »

I would say I am jealous but have had my share of youngsters joining our ttribe over the last few years and mustn't be greedy  :)

go on spoil yourself! :evillaugh:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 16:34:07 PM »
Hi Lynn and welcome to Purrs. 

Am so very sorry you have found us under such sad circumstances  :hug: :hug:  Many of us on here know only too well the terrible empty feeling left by such a loss and I send you my heartfelt sympathy. 

I am attaching a link below to our "sister" site Cat Chat which gives details of cat rescues in Devon.  I do hope you are able to find two furries to help distract you from your loss and hope they come from a rescue rather than a member of the general public selling kittens for money.  I would forewarn you that some rescues do not like to rehome on an indoor only basis so I beg you not to be put off all rescues if you initially find this to be the case.  Just try the others.  If you want to try and avoid any further heartache, I suggest you try and get home checked before you fall in love .............

Very sensibly you are hoping to home two rather than one kitten so they can entertain each other when you are not home  :)  A word to the wise, you may want to consider homing at age 12 weeks plus by which time mom will have had a chance to teach them a little discipline which will come in useful  ;)

I would say I am jealous but have had my share of youngsters joining our tribe over the last few years and mustn't be greedy  :)

I wish you well in your search and again ........... so sorry for your loss  :hug:

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/devon.html

Dingley Dell Animal Sanctuary looks to be near you?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 16:41:49 PM by Rosella moggy »

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 15:09:27 PM »

Aw Lynne- am so sorry to hear that you've found us in such sad circumstances.    :hug: :hug:  Am sure there will be someone who can point you to somewhere near you who will be able to help, and hope that your flat is soon overrun with the patter of 8 little paws filling the  place with life and laughter again. 

Offline tanika971

• Kitten
Looking for 2 Kittens
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 15:05:22 PM »

Hi, My Name is Lynne and i live in Teignmouth Devon, sadly my 16 yr old cat passed away last Saturday, and my other one passed away 3 yrs ago with a heart condition  i am desperately looking for 2 kittens aged about 8 weeks, i live in a very large flat, so there is plenty of place for them to run around, they will be house cats but very spoilt ones, they will be given a brilliant home, and i cant wait for them to fill the hole that i have in my heart now, So if anyone has or knows of any Kittens that need a good home, please contact me. Thanks for reading, i wait in anticipation.

Link to CatChat