Author Topic: Such an impressive website!  (Read 2073 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Such an impressive website!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 22:02:40 PM »
 :welcome:  :welcome:

i 2nd what you said Heidi  :) such a brill website, with great, friendly, like minded people.....and oh so addictive too  :evillaugh:

:hug:  :hug:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 21:22:31 PM »
 :thanks: :thanks: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's just really that we love and care for cats & Animals and come together to try and help the less fortunate (and spoilt  :evillaugh: ) as our own.  ;D Through Purrs and in the beginning CatChat, i have learnt so so much about cats and so much how many cats need help. The rescues need support to carry on helping the needy cats, there are so many of them sadly and this is one way cat lovers can help  ;D ;D

Thanks very much for your support and love to hear more about you and your friends cats  ;D ;D ;D

:hug: :hug:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 11:54:25 AM »
So pleased you like Purrs .... and thanks for sharing with your friends.  We do tell everybody this is the best and friendliest site around but of course we are all biased .. so it's nice to hear it from someone else.  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Heidi Abrahamson

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Tanoshii, Anderson, Oreo, Ed and Urza
Such an impressive website!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 00:19:53 AM »
Since finding out about Purrs in Our Hearts, I a very impressed at how HUGE the following is! There is nothing like it in the states! The dedication to cats is so wonderful! I just knew there had to be more cat lovers out there! I'm sharing this website with my friends, who are all impressed as well! My dear friend, who was the brainchild of the furball jewelry is Kate Benjamin of www.moderncat.net and http://moderncatstudio.com/ is loving the site and the facebook page, as well as Peter J. Wolf, his blog is http://www.voxfelina.com/ which is dedicated to TNR issues and everything to do with cats in general. Between Peter and Kate, I think they have at least 20 cats total!
Kate's catnip is the BEST! My furkids LOVE her toys! I look forward to reading and posting much more! Life with cats, it's the best!!

Link to CatChat