Author Topic: Plug Ins  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Plug Ins
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2011, 21:02:24 PM »
Yep, I agree with Sheryl. If they're all getting along fine then I'd only consider using one for 'special occasions' like visitors staying over, fireworks, a new introduction etc

I do have one plugged in permanently but that's only because one of my cats is overly sensitive and a bit skittish/nervy at times. The Feliway really helps him and he's so much more confident with it plugged in 24/7. I don't need to use one ie there's no terrotorial issues between them (they  :Luv2: each other) and no inappropriate peeing etc

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
Re: Plug Ins
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2011, 20:44:19 PM »
If you dont have any stress related problems I wouldnt worry - it may be worth buying one and keeping it on "stand by" just in case you ever need one x
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline lillylau

• Senior Cat
Plug Ins
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 20:11:18 PM »
Should I be using a plug in I have 4 cats they all live together they get along fine they share every thing with no problems, they dont seem stressed or upset at all they did when the kitten arrived but with in a few days they were back to normal. Unsure if I need one as unsure how they would help, I have noticed alot of people do used them if they would help I would get one

Link to CatChat