Author Topic: CANVASSING THREAD - Purrrsuade peeps to vote for your babe here!!!  (Read 22886 times)

Offline The Duchess

• Distinguished Cat
  • Cosmo & Jessie
Re: CANVASSING THREAD - Purrrsuade peeps to vote for your babe here!!!
« Reply #124 on: June 22, 2007, 15:30:09 PM »
The Ginger Gang - tee, hee - they're simply the best 'cos they look just like little tigers  ;D (although I'm never gonna be able to wear anything black ever again 'cos I end up looking like a walking hairball - very professional NOT  >:()

Just to let you know that both Jessie and her bro Cosmo were rescue kitties via our local animal rescue in N London.  Basically, I just 'phoned up and said I wanted 2 kittens, wasn't bothered about colour or sex and a very nice lady turned up one Saturday afternoon with them both in one carrier (not that they'd both fit in one now - the chubsters -  :rofl:).  The rest as they say is history...

Don't know what their early history was but presumed it wasn't the best if they were being fostered  :( - perhaps best if I don't know, really...

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #123 on: June 20, 2007, 20:46:17 PM »
Lovely post T  ;D

And just over an hour to go  :shify: :shify:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #122 on: June 20, 2007, 20:44:52 PM »
Good Luck To all The Beautiful Cats in the Final

Offline Ann Clarke (Tabby cat)

• Super Cat
  • Dylan 1999 (approx) - 26/12/09. Love you forever.
    • Gateshead CP
  • Slave to: Hobbes and Luna
« Reply #121 on: June 20, 2007, 15:42:58 PM »
Hi everyone it's Hobbes here. Wow, well what can I say  :thanks: so much to everyone that voted for me, my meowmy has told me I am in the final of this wonderful cat show and I am very proud and surprised that I won my group.  :Luv: There are so many fab cats in the show and you have all been stars. My meowmy says I have done very well cos I'm still only a baby - I am 8 months old today - and lots of the other cats are older than me so she is very proud of me (there were a few tears cos she's very soppy  :rofl:)

I'm a rescue cat too, I was born in a greenhouse in October along with my sister and 3 brothers. Some very nice people were looking after us but they got worried cos it was getting cold so they called the nice Cats Protection ladies who came and rescued me and my family. I lived with my foster mummy for a while then my meowmy (another Cats Protection lady) decided she wanted me to live with her and Dylan. I was somethink called the runt of the litter and I was very small and didn't like eating, they were a bit worried about me. I love eating now tho and I am growing up to be big and strong like my bruv Dylan.

Anyway I just wanted to let you know about me and to ask if you would please vote for me again cos my meowmy would be so proud if I won (and I might get a new toy  :rofl: )

:Luv: VOTE HOBBES    :Luv: VOTE HOBBES    :Luv: VOTE HOBBES

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #120 on: June 20, 2007, 08:29:14 AM »
If you havent yet voted time is running out, so Please

Vote for a cat of great character and courage

Vote Minimopsical   :Luv: Vote Minimopsical   :Luv:  Vote Minimopsical   :Luv: Vote Minimopsical   :Luv: Vote Minimopsical   :Luv: Vote Minimopsical

Offline DaveD

• Super Cat
    • Tinting History
  • Slave to: Bramble and Lily
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2007, 00:22:05 AM »
Pimpernel is a rescued cat too, as are all my cats. He came to me when he was about 5 months old or less. Even now, and he's a year older, I can't understand why anyone wouldn't want to keep him. Looking at all the other cats in the show, I expect everyone else feels the same.
Quite right too!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #118 on: June 18, 2007, 22:50:39 PM »
I think its wonderful to hear of the backgrounds of the cats in the final and didnt realize that Chloe like Tiggy was a Rainbow Bridge cat. Pearl like Minimopsical was rescued from a certain death, so come on everyone vote for the cats in the final cos they have come so far to get there, even the pampered pedigrees, Zephyr and Cody  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

Jessie, Pimpernel and Gizmo I dont know their history but they are all part of the ginger brigade that are trying to take over the final but i have missed someone......grrrrrrrrr who is it  :shify: :shify: Its Hobbes another of the ginger gang  :rofl: :rofl:

Remember also its not a photo competition its a cat show  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can hear all the purring and meowin from here  ;D

Less than 2 days left to have a voting frenzy, you have up to 3 votes, so hit the link in news and fill in your ballot paper  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 22:52:42 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
« Reply #117 on: June 18, 2007, 22:19:22 PM »
Hello, Princess Pearl here again!  ;D

Thank you all! I'm really thrilled to make it through to the final! My meowmy was very happy and gave me lots of  :cuddle: as it gave me my eighth red rosette in one day!!! I secretly like to think that this one gave her the most happiness - I think it does because she tells me I've never been in a show as tough or as big as this one, even the Supreme.

I am also a semi-feral as I'd been living rough and raised two families before coming to my forever home with help from Auntie Linda at Ely CP who introduced me to my meowmy. Though I guess I am now as feral as a pair of carpet slippers...  :rofl:

My meowmy and my Auntie Linda both tell me I have come a long, long way since the day I was rescued. The day I was trapped I only weighed 1.2 kilos, full of worms and covered in fleas, in a dreadful state from having raised two litters of kittens on the bounce.

I don't think about that very much anymore as I much prefer having my sexy curves!  :blow kiss:

I only wish my boyfriend Toby could have made the final together with me, but he is now leading my campaign team and is asking you all very nicely to please click the box next to my name on the ballot slip.

:blow kiss: VOTE PEARL :blow kiss:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 22:26:16 PM by Reynard »

Offline Sylvia

• Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Thomas, Suki, Sweep, Tatty & Tabs
« Reply #116 on: June 18, 2007, 20:03:37 PM »
 :thankyou: to everyone who voted for my babies Gizmo, Sweep, Suki and Tatty, and bridge babies Monty and Chloe in the groups.  They send a furry  :cuddle: to you all.

I am bursting with pride to see that Sweep, Suki, and Tatty all won 3rd places, and that my little Chloe has got through to the final.  All the kitties in the competition are so gorgeous I want to vote for them all, and I can't believe that one of my furbabes has made it this far.

Chloe came to us as an ex semi-feral, after she was found wandering the streets back in 1987.  During the time that she was with us she blossomed into an extremely beautiful and spirited young lady  :Luv:.  She suffered several illnesses in the last 5 years that she was with us  :(, but her feistyness and sheer determination taught us that she had a Never Give In attitude to life  ;D.

Please vote for my little Black & White Glamourpuss Chloe.

:Luv:  Vote for Chloe   :Luv:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #115 on: June 18, 2007, 16:46:21 PM »
Thank you  :thanks: to everyone who voted for me.  I didn't expect it at all and it was lovely of you all to think of me  :hug:

Anyway, my meowmy says that all the finalists are wonderful and she wants to vote for them all.  Actually, she said that in the last rounds too.  :Luv:

x Blip
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Cody

• Kitten
« Reply #114 on: June 18, 2007, 16:28:35 PM »
Firstly i have to say sorry..my meowmy forgot all about this thread so has never been back to thanks all the lovely wonderful purrs people for their votes..soooo a BIG THANKYOU FROM ME  :Flowers:

Now apparently I have got through to this final which i'm quite pleased about..I have a special friend you see called Nitika and I bet her in a competition last year so she would have chirrup'ed at me if I didnt get any votes and then i would have been very  :-[

I would be very happy if you guys voted for me once more and more importantly my bestest friend connor will be happy and bring a big smile to his face  ;D

I'm thrilled to have come this far and all my fellow felines are all winners so may the best cat win (meowmy says we are all the best cats) and Minimopsical have a life long supply of those special essentials she needs  :Flowers:

Offline Lucas and Riley

• Adult Cat
« Reply #113 on: June 18, 2007, 14:20:23 PM »
Mum just told us that neither me or Lukey got through to the final   :-:  First of all we were a bit sad but then Mum said how we were still winners cos we were the bestest boys in the whole wide world  :Flowers: 

She also told us that our big sister,  :Luv: Tiggy  :Luv: has got through, now we never met Tiggy but Mum talks about her all the time and sometimes Mum gets a wet face when she's talking about her, that's where me and Lukey come in.  We always give Mum special purry cuddles when she has a wet face  :)  Tiggy doesn't live with Mum anymore cos she had to go to a place called Rainbow Bridge, Mum says one day we'll meet her and then we'll see what all the fuss was about.  Mum always says Tiggy was the bestest girl in the whole wide world which means that we must be pretty special too seeing as we are the bestest boys in the whole wide world  :)

Anyway it would make me and Lukey (and our Mum of course) very happy if you would vote for our big sister  :Luv: Tiggy  :Luv:

Have decided to go for a change of tactics  :sneaky: This time I want... the sympathy vote  :evillaugh:  Mum just told me that on the last day of this super duper competition I'm going to have to go and stay with the vet man for a whole day without my Mum or brother  :(  It would cheer me up if I knew my big sister  :Luv: Tiggy  :Luv: had lots and lots of votes.  So please, vote  :Luv: Tiggy  :Luv:

Offline Minimopsical

• Adult Cat
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2007, 21:00:59 PM »
I will never be a cat of great beauty
and my walk is without elegance or grace  :rofl:

My coat is a mish mash of colour
With half eaten whiskers each side my face   :)

I`ll never be a great  huntress
I `m unable to pounce or to prowl  :rofl:

I’d love to climb like other cats  :)
And jump not tumble down

So Why should you vote for me?  :-:
I’m just not quite sure

I’m just honoured to be here
with you my wonderful friends  :Luv:

Vote Minimopsical Vote Minimopsical
« Last Edit: June 17, 2007, 21:03:23 PM by Minimopsical »

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2007, 19:59:46 PM »
I see being sick got you lot guilty an' voting for me!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I got 3rd place and that's pretty good. I had some stiff competition there.

Now I can go back to napping, but wanted to ask all you lovies to vote for all my fellow mates in the final!!!!

:Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers: :Flowers:

Love

Lexy  xxx oh and my cousin Pippa sends Minimopsical a cuddle  :catluv:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2007, 11:32:53 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Zephyr here .... well what can I say .... but THANK YOU, so much for voting for me I an totally blown away  :blow kiss:(and so's my meowmy  ;) )

Now I know it's a bit cheeky but if I can just ask beg you, to vote for me one last time, I will be forever grateful :)

I just want to add congratulations to all the other finalists and sorry to those that didn't make it to the final (although I do have say there are some really Foxy young ladies out there and plenty of handsome lads as well (yes I am a 21st century cat ... I can admit another cat is handsome  :rofl: ).

Once again thanks for all the votes and remember

VOTE ZEPHYR  :ooops:  ... VOTE ZEPHYR  :ooops:  ... VOTE ZEPHYR   :ooops:  ... VOTE ZEPHYR  :ooops: ... VOTE ZEPHYR  :ooops:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

ccmacey

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2007, 11:32:20 AM »
Aww thanks for voting for us peeps  ;)

Even though we didn't get through our mummy was still pleased we got a 2nd and 3rd place  ;D

Mummy tried to explain the bonus post counts, she said its less posting from her but looks like she has been a chatter box  :-:

Well anyways thanks to all the lovely mummys & daddies that voted for us, were pleased we got this far.  :)

Macey & Harry.  :Luv:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2007, 11:18:03 AM »
Well done to all the cats in the final and even better done to those who didnt make it cos taking part is the most important thing and all of us know that every cat was sooooooo beautiful.  ;D ;D ;D

Now those cats in the final need everyones surport and many many votes, we want to see it a neck and neck competition, so  :vote: and then on MId Summers Day we will put up this  :1st place: for the Purrs 2007 Top Cat  ;D ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2007, 11:12:34 AM »
Buster and Tula, Anastasia, Pearl and Fuchsia want to say a huge thankyou to everyone for voting for them even though they didnt win. They all realise that competion was very tough with such beautiful cats to choose from and would like to wish everyone Best of Luck.
Fuchsia who came 2nd says she is delighted that Tiggy beat her and sends  hugs to Tiggy`s mum. :hug:

Minimopsical who by a miracle won 2 Groups wants to thank everyone too and says she will write more later when her human has stopped her joyful crying  :rofl:

Offline Lucas and Riley

• Adult Cat
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2007, 10:27:00 AM »
Mum just told us that neither me or Lukey got through to the final   :-:  First of all we were a bit sad but then Mum said how we were still winners cos we were the bestest boys in the whole wide world  :Flowers: 

She also told us that our big sister,  :Luv: Tiggy  :Luv: has got through, now we never met Tiggy but Mum talks about her all the time and sometimes Mum gets a wet face when she's talking about her, that's where me and Lukey come in.  We always give Mum special purry cuddles when she has a wet face  :)  Tiggy doesn't live with Mum anymore cos she had to go to a place called Rainbow Bridge, Mum says one day we'll meet her and then we'll see what all the fuss was about.  Mum always says Tiggy was the bestest girl in the whole wide world which means that we must be pretty special too seeing as we are the bestest boys in the whole wide world  :)

Anyway it would make me and Lukey (and our Mum of course) very happy if you would vote for our big sister  :Luv: Tiggy  :Luv:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #105 on: June 17, 2007, 10:15:35 AM »
Cannvassing for the final is on  ;D

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2007, 18:55:43 PM »
Thank you CC , I think she is beautiful too. I will give her an extra stroke from you ;being feral  for most of her life shes not into cuddles.

ccmacey

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2007, 15:57:49 PM »
Teresa I am I'm love with Fuscia, she is adorable, how could anyone not want her.  :(

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2007, 20:22:35 PM »
Not long now so if anyone hasn`t voted yet

Please make a stand for cats in rescues everywhere by voting fot the following homeless beauties

Vote  Buster and Tula - Fuchsia - Pearl - Anastasia - Minimopsical

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2007, 10:54:25 AM »
Aunty Ruth promised Minimopsical a Tiara if she wins  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So please vote Minimopsical

Better get me purse out then!

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2007, 10:00:13 AM »
Aunty Ruth promised Minimopsical a Tiara if she wins  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So please vote Minimopsical
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 10:02:27 AM by Teresa Pawcats »

Offline Franta

• Adult Cat
« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2007, 00:12:15 AM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I see all the cats are getting on the act , so I better join quick  :rofl: :rofl:

Franta calling, you know the one with the blue blue eyes and the white feet, and yes I know that my meowmy doent take very good pictures but I have to confess that its usually my fault cos I move, and leave even !!

But tonight I being very good and saying Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all the voters out there, please vote for me and my bro Ducha.........hes the pale one with the white feet and shut eyes  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

VOTE FOR..................FRANTA AND DUCHA
Thanks all

Franta and on behalf of Ducha  8)

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2007, 23:36:47 PM »
Oh, hello! Pearl here. You know, Toby's glamorous girlfriend!  :Luv:

I'd really appreciate it if you could vote for me and my man - we make quite the celebrity couple, don't you think? ;) If I had it my way, we'd be on the cover of Our Cats, Cat World and Your Cat.  ;D

I am pretty, far prettier and with considerably more taste than this Posh Beckham person. Now if you'd vote for me I'd be officially prettier than this Posh Whatshername person. Besides, she doesn't have my lovely soft silver-tipped blue fur or my sensuous and elegant tail. I stand out in a crowd of WAGS, particularly with my sensuous smile, don't you think?  :Luv:

VOTE PEARL

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2007, 23:10:33 PM »
Hem, hem. Toby here.  ;D

I am proud that you all thought I could sing the best - I was doing my famous impression of Luciano Pavarotti there. Now I don't do cat shows - apart from photo ones - because my meowmy says I'd be frightened of the small spaces they put you in while you wait to be judged. As a result, these were the first two RED rosettes that I've won. I've won two YELLOW ones before for third place.

She's right, you know about being frightened - I was abused and neglected when I was a little boy and I am really scared of small spaces. If I am cornered, I will bite and scratch, you see.  :-[

I'm usually Pearl's backroom staff, sending her the good vibes, so I'm going to put this into practice and send good vibes out to all of you so that you will vote for me. So please, because I'm worth it... (And I'm gorgeous and handsom, right from the end of my tail to the tips of my crispy ears!)  :Luv:

VOTE TOBY

Offline Misa

• Hero Cat
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2007, 20:57:30 PM »
MISA MISA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHAAAAAAAAAAAAA  MISA MISA

Misa here  ;D

I thinks maybe I need some votes too just like all the other cats, and I do gardening so well too, dont you think?

Only snag is that soil stuff gets all over my white bits so my meowmy can see it and thats not a good idea  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just love that catnip too, its super deliceous and its makes me feel  :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:

Please vote for me

Misa  ;D

PS I didnt have any colour bits or moving bits like all the other cats so my meowmy said she would sort that for me.........I didnt know how to do it but dont tell anyone cos the other cats will laugh at me  :'( :'(

VOTE FOR MISA MISA MEEESHA MISA MISA PLEASE
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 00:18:44 AM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Offline Sasa

• Kitten
« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2007, 20:52:08 PM »
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii all voters

As all the other cats are trying to get you to vote for them I thought I better try and ask you for some votes too.  ;D

I am very beautiful, sweet and good natured and wouldnt hurt a fly. A mouse or a bird maybe but quite honestly flies are not worth the effort  :rofl: :rofl:

I really would love to get into the final cos nobody ever loved me before and I find all this excitement quite exillarating  ;D

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vote SASA SASA SASA SASA SASA SASA SASA SASA SASA

I am positively tired now after all that typing so will go and have a lounge on my sofa  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 20:53:59 PM by Sasa »

Offline Lexy

• Adult Cat
« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2007, 20:45:24 PM »
LEXY LEXY LEXY LEXY LEXY LEXY
Thank you for your votes.

:cccooorrr: I been sick  :Sad Bye:

Mummy says I'm fine now but I think that what would make me feel even better is getting your votes!  :bow:

VOTE LEXY... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #93 on: June 14, 2007, 20:35:27 PM »
I am so pleased that so many of you have enjoyed the show and rosettes and on behalf of all the Cat Show Team would like to thank you  ;D

Offline Cathy Biscuits mom

• Adult Cat
  • Biscuit
« Reply #92 on: June 14, 2007, 16:27:09 PM »
Hi everyone

Its Biscuit here, just wanted to say  :thankyou: for voting for me, I've never won anything before and my mommy was so proud she nearly burst into tears when she found out, and being at work thats not to clever ha ha

Anyway thank you again and I'd be so grateful if you vote for me again.

lover

Biscuit
xxxxxx

Offline Sylvia

• Hero Cat
  • Gizmo, Thomas, Suki, Sweep, Tatty & Tabs
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007, 15:30:13 PM »
Many  :thanks: to all the lovely people who voted for us.  We are sending furry headbutts to all of you - watch out, you may get bowled over in the stampede.  We have never been in a cat show of any kind before, as we would all be too  :shy:.  Our Mummy is positively glowing with pride!

Please vote for us in the next round  :).

Vote Chloe
                      Vote Gizmo
                        Vote Monty
                          Vote Suki
                            Vote Sweep
                              Vote Tatty

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007, 10:22:49 AM »
 :thanks: to all the lovely people who have voted for me.  It has made me feel very special.  :shy:

:Luv: Blip
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2007, 10:05:35 AM »
We represent some of the difficult to rehome/unhomeable cats in rescue; we are all special and beautiful and would like to think that we are worth a second glance
so
Please stop and have a good look at our pictures before you decide to vote.

Any votes will be much appreciated

Buster and Tula - Fuchsia - Pearl - Anastasia - Minimopsical
 :thanks:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »
The White coloured Pearl would plead for your votes if she could,she is simply too busy sleeping  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline ClaireR

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2007, 21:44:49 PM »
HI EVERYONE!!!

It's Garcia here - yes that handsome black and white boy who looks stunning in the tree.  THANK YOU to all those that kindly voted for me (but I must say that you all have very good taste and it wasn't a waste of a vote!!!).

I am writing to ask you to vote for me in the next round PLEASE.  My mum is disappearing off to Turkey on Thursday and putting me in a cattery with my brothers and so I really do need cheering up. She tells me it will be like a holiday for me too, I guess I won't have her fussing over me all the time, but there won't be a KFM (Kentucy Fried Mouse) or a MacBirdy to eat at. I think it sounds more like FAT CAMP to me - although the owner does let us have tuna and chicken if we don't grass her up to our mum!

I guess I will have to amuse myself by chatting up the persian totty that live there. Being a cat show winner will definitely help me pull the ladies.  So go on...please make my day.  I need all the help I can get with the ladies as most of the time I have my mummy following me around checking I haven't split a claw or burnt my ears - it does nothing for your street cred, trust me.  I mean, come on, I am THREE.  I can look after myself now.

VOTE GARCIA  VOTE GARCIA

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2007, 20:50:15 PM »
I can see it, first of all none of them were showing but when I refreshed the page they all appeared... 

Don't feel geeky by using an internet cafe in Greece, I logged on from Cambodia (where the majority of people live on less than $2 (£1) a day and they have internet cafes  :Crazy:) to tell everyone that Tiggy had finally sent me a rainbow  :)  I just couldn't wait til I got home to share it  :)

Offline The Duchess

• Distinguished Cat
  • Cosmo & Jessie
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2007, 20:36:56 PM »
just finished voting for the Group stage.

Think there might be a problem with Cosmo's pic  :( (Number 4, Group 8) as it's not showing but if you click on the paperclip sign it comes up!  (Yup, my gorgeous boy is washing his bits for posterity - not that he has any really :evillaugh:

Going on holiday on Thursday and thought I might not be able to vote for the next stage  >:( but OH has reminded me that cyber cafes exist the world over so may well be logging on from sunny Greece to see how the furries are doing  ;D.  (And I always thought that people who did that were more than a little sad  :innocent:!)

Link to CatChat