Author Topic: jerk of a customer today  (Read 10143 times)

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
Re: jerk of a customer today
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 14:11:12 PM »
I would second SueP's decision!

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 07:06:10 AM »
Precisely Jezebel.  Exactly what I found to be the case with the guy I work with.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2011, 20:59:53 PM »
We can only try to educate the ignorant and have compassion for those suffering from mental incapacity.

The ones who have neither excuse should just be shot as a favour to the rest of society.

:good post:

I find these sort of people quickly lose their sense of humour if you make a "joke" about something they care about.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2011, 14:21:18 PM »
We can only try to educate the ignorant and have compassion for those suffering from mental incapacity.

The ones who have neither excuse should just be shot as a favour to the rest of society.

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2011, 13:33:53 PM »
They do need to be put down by some clever comments don't they? I'm afraid i would just get cross,and say summat like"even low lifes have their opinions,i suppose!"

Offline shirleyp01

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: sammy and abbie
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2011, 09:26:14 AM »
Hi Sue P i dont know if you meant for me to laugh at your comment but i did. 

Unfortunately this is the only way you can get through to some people.  I am the same my two girls (cats) come before everything. I would not intentionally hurt an animal but when some people go on about what they would do to them.  :censored: :censored: :censored:  they do think they are being clever.

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2011, 00:28:52 AM »
Nice one Sue  :evillaugh: lol

My brothers best friend isnt a cat person and when i posted on facebook about my cat being missing, he added his usual "nothing but rats" comments. I wasnt offended as some people dont like cats because they've never had one to be able to give a proper opinion and the comments were just an ongoing friendly banter on the Cat v Dog debate.

But i reminded him of the Chihuahua dog his wife purchased (of which he has little opinion of also due to its behaviour) who is clearly alpha male in his house, snaps at the children and is snappy in protection of his wife and basically laughs in his face.
He did apologise and felt guilty when it transpired my lost cat had died and that he meant no ill feelings and just loved winding me up because i do love my cats. He also said that my return comment but him straight in the dog house, with a shameful face and that (in jest) he was to sue me for the wounds caused when i bit his head off......i invited him to sue me as the only thing i own that he would gain is a cat!! lmao  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:

Thankfully he is genuinely nice person and would never hurt a cat  :) xx I think those that hurt animals just because they do not understand or 'get' them, should be shot x
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 12:47:55 PM »
Nice one Sue  :evillaugh:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 09:43:03 AM »
That's what I do - it works every time!  :rofl:
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 07:33:52 AM »
Yes, sadly, there are a few like him about.  They think they're being "funny."   I work with someone not unlike him.  Thinks it's so amusing to make jokes about hurting cats.  I began to make similar cracks about his children.  He doesn't speak to me at all now.....  :evillaugh:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2011, 23:19:25 PM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline lillylau

• Senior Cat
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 21:18:39 PM »
yes he is a regular customer thankfully not every day cant believe his attitude, I love my cats infact all cats just cant believe him,  :'(

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 21:09:29 PM »
What a complete  :censored: He sounds like a disgusting excuse for a human being, even if he was trying to look 'big' (although all he has succeeded in doing is making himself look like a prize  :censored: )

Is he a regular customer where you work? I'd avoid serving him in future if at all possible  :hug:

Offline lillylau

• Senior Cat
jerk of a customer today
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 21:05:16 PM »
Today at work a customer came in who I was serving and I dont know how it happened but we were talking about cats and he was saying cats are smelly dirty animals who  poo in peoples gardens, that they make a funny noise when you kick them. They should be fed to his dog, that they look good when you nail them to the bench. That you should shoot them, I told him at the start that my cats dont go out so he said I am cruel and that my cats are deprived, he has just upset me I had to walk away from him, just so annoyed and upset  :'(

Link to CatChat