Author Topic: Healing vibes needed please for Smartie  (Read 18965 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Healing vibes needed please for Smartie
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2011, 15:14:08 PM »
sorry to hear this, sending good vibes

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Healing vibes needed please for Smartie
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 15:10:42 PM »
I am so sorry to hear that Smartie is ill and hope that it is not as bad as thought  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending lots of Smartie vibes

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Healing vibes needed please for Smartie
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 15:07:40 PM »
Smartie seems to have some kind of problem inside his nose - the vet isn''t sure but most  likely is a tumour  :'( :'( :'( :'(
I took him back last night and he said  a x ray will only be for his advantage and there is nothing he can do if it is.
It could be benign -but its made his eye weep a bit and it looks slightly smaller than the other eye.
His nose looks fatter across than it did and he thinks there may be fluid there -but that invbolves sedation and a needle putting in to draw the fluid out to see what it is .

He is well , eating and drinking ok , but starting to look old now ( he is 14 1/2).
We are tring antibitics first to see if it is some kind of infection inside his nose -but because of his heart problem he doesn''t want him on steroids just yet as it can cause more problems than he has now -including heart failure and his herpoes flare up.

He needs special healing vibes for a very special cat who means everything to me .

Link to CatChat