Author Topic: Home Wanted for Black and White Fluff Ball, Holly (NE Hants, W Surrey, Sth Berks) (Homed)  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Will move this now  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Great news! I'll move this tomorrow  :)

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
shes a bit of a performer by the looks of it :wow: ;D
hope she gets lots of tummy tickles in her new home as shes beautifully furry :Luv2:

Offline KumfyKatz

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: SweetiePie, WackyMac, and many others LOL
Holly is off to her new Home tomorrow.

(Gonna miss her)

Offline valeriewhiteside

• Adult Cat
Awww she is beautiful  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
I remember Holly's LOLcat entry in the Purrs Cat Show  :)  Everything crossed that all goes well with her rehoming.  Very pretty young girl  :Luv:

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 :Luv: She's gorgeous.  Please let me know once she has been homed then I will move to sorted, fingers crossed all goes well xx

Offline KumfyKatz

• Adult Cat
RESERVED

Offline KumfyKatz

• Adult Cat
Holly is a beautiful fluffy 4 year old black and white female cat. She's spayed, chipped etc, and is our longest foster cat. She really does need to find her forever home, or she will think that her foster home is her home!

Holly loves cuddles, she'll "talk" to you to tell you she wants to go out, or her food bowl is empty lol, can use a cat flap, but would prefer to have someone open the door for her, loves just lounging in the garden, never goes very far. She gets on brilliantly with other cats of all ages, but does like to be the boss.
She's great with children of 3 and up, but is not keen on dogs or small furries.

Homecheck required, so ideally Holly will find her new home in the NE Hants, Sth Berks, or W Surrey areas. Adoption fee £85

Please crosspost wherever you can, we really do need Holly to be settled in her new home...

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 13:34:02 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat