Author Topic: Rescue space/home needed for kitten, worried that he is going to be dumped. (Sorted)  (Read 1699 times)

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
good news

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Will move this to sorted now  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
We have sorted this wee one now. Thanks for offering to help.
Nuneaton and Hinckley Cats in Need

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
He is in Burton on Trent. I ideally I would like a home for him as I have been asked to take him in, but he is outside of our area. With so many cats waiting to come in urgently from our own area, I cannot justify taking him in as a rescue I am afraid. :(

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
Where is he, Dabs? I can provide emergency foster for him until a local fosterer is available if a rescue goes back up.

Offline dabs

• Cat Rescue
  • Senior Cat
We have been contacted about a stray male kitten about 5 months old that has turned up at someones house. He has been vet checked and is healthy, but the husband has said that the cat cannot stay. I had a text the other day asking if we PTS cats that are dumped on us if we have no room. I am worried that they are now thinking of dumping this little one, if not on a rescue doorstep then certainly to fend for himself.

Like everywhere else we have no room, but has someone got a space or is prepared to rehome this lad. He is currently living with 4 other cats and dogs and seems to be sociable enough. 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 19:57:42 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat