Author Topic: brighton cats  (Read 2444 times)

Offline ronandcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
Re: brighton cats
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2011, 19:22:07 PM »
 there out of the cage in the house, they still don't trust me but are now accepting strokes and petting from the volunteers, but they are really getting on with all the house cats, i really think they will be OK for homing in a few weeks time  ;)

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 13:24:56 PM »
Nine weekss old and neutered?????  :Crazy:  Poor little things, hope they'll stop being so scared soon. :(

Offline Angiew

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2011, 10:44:51 AM »
We had a good weekend in August and practically nothing since. We are trying to squash 2 pregnant strays in but don't have the room. one is coming in today to an untried fosterer - not ideal but anywhere is better than a garden and both of these have about a week to go.

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2011, 09:30:30 AM »
Poor little things they have been through a lot in their short lives but am sure now they are with you they will settle down  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2011, 03:04:58 AM »
Poor kittens  :hug:

Offline ronandcats

• Hero Cat
    • LostCatsBrighton
brighton cats
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 22:54:58 PM »
 things have slowed right down again in Brighton, we have only found 2 new homes in the last week, but we still taking in more cats, had two little 9 week old kittens brought in from London, they had been vact  spade and neutered and micro chipped in London, poor little babes are frighten  :scared: to death of people, they snarl at us if we get to near to them, they have had me a few times so far  :rofl: but are getting a little better day by the day. i think it was very frightening At the vets for them as i think they were not old enough to go through that yet just hope we can build there confidants and find a loving home for then soon bless them.  :hug: :hug: will post pics of them soon.

Link to CatChat