Author Topic: Rescue kitty is home with us :o)  (Read 2143 times)

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: All of my 7 furkids :o)
Re: Rescue kitty is home with us :o)
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 11:21:51 AM »
Think I may be a bit growly if a stranger started investigating my nethers as well  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Good luck in your new home, Cat. :)

Cat has had its ears cleaned now aswell. I am brave but think lookin at its bits i will save for the vet  :evillaugh:
Cats ... Pod, Rolo, Flora, Peaches & Ziggy
and
English Bull Terriers...  Lola & Tom

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 10:57:13 AM »
Think I may be a bit growly if a stranger started investigating my nethers as well  :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Good luck in your new home, Cat. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2011, 10:22:27 AM »

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2011, 09:53:31 AM »
We are calling it "Cat"   :)

Had a quiet nite, my 3 bigguns are quite chilled but the kitten is still a bit wide eyed and staying around me  :Luv2:
Tried to have a look to sex cat, but cat growled, and cat has a lot of fluffy long fur so i wasnt looking for long.

Cat has been thru a lot recently, from bein on the streets, to a home with dogs and a cat that dont like other cats,
wormed, ticks removed, flea'd groomed & clumps of fur cut out & them bathed.
Then a long journey in a basket, to another strange house with more strange animals.

Hopefully Cat will settle, Cat keeps hissin when my bigguns go to investigate, then Cat will meet the bullies  :-:

If things dont work i will find a home for Cat, but at least cat will not be PTS as the rspca would of done that !!!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 09:55:40 AM by **TINA** »
and

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 08:57:10 AM »
Pleased kitty is safe with you and hope he/she has had a good night and settles in well.

Offline **TINA**

• Distinguished Cat
Rescue kitty is home with us :o)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 23:02:35 PM »
Not sure if its a tom or queen, as i aint checked because poor baby will be stressed after the journey & comin into a strange house with 4 cats & the sound of 2 bullies. I have a feelin its a tom, but its got no bits to see.
If a queen then she is very big. Pod ran on top of kitchen cupboard, Flora was nosey & went to sniff the cat box & sat & watched from the windowsill, Rolo was nose to nose & Peaches the youngest was bushy tailed & freaked, but she aint seen another cat apart from her brothers & sister. Not introduced the dogs, to soon just yet.
Poor baby has had food & mick is sleepin in the spare room with it tonight, and it settled on a blanket on the bed.
Poor lil poppet is warn out, and has been thru the wars. The ear is gonna need lookin at, its healed but deformed now.
Another baby is safe now  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
Finger & paws crossed for a happy house of furkids as i would really like it to stay  :Luv:
and

Link to CatChat