Author Topic: I have some Royal Canin Renal pouches going spare  (Read 7169 times)

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
Re: I have some Royal Canin Renal pouches going spare
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 18:56:15 PM »
If no one on here can make use of them i'd offer them to a local rescue but its just finding the time to take them! x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2011, 20:02:22 PM »
That's a lovely offer Lindsey  :) If there's no-one local to you that could put them to good use have you thought about offering them to a local rescue - I bet they would have a suitable tummy for it!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 13:00:02 PM »
It maybe worth cross posting this in General cat chat.

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
I have some Royal Canin Renal pouches going spare
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 09:50:20 AM »
I wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, so please move if needs be!

When Lacie was diagnosed with mild kidney disease last year I bought some Royal Canin Renal Tuna pouches, I had to buy 4 boxes and she wouldn't touch them! So I have 3 boxes of 12 x 100g pouches up for grabs, which have a 2012 date on them.

If anyone would like them & are local (I'm in Ilkeston between Notts & Derby), please feel free to come and pick them up, if you're not local, they are pretty heavy so would cost about £12 to post but as they're £7.75ish a box to buy, you would still be saving over £11. They're no good to me but theres no way i'm binning them!

Link to CatChat