Author Topic: Help raise £5,000 for Romney House Cat Rescue! NO COST TO YOU JUST VOTE FOR THEM ON FB  (Read 3146 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
Also voted

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Voted but it took for ages, they need loads more votes to get £5000 and are currently in the lead but not by much.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Why does nothing on FB work properly grrrrrrrrrrr, so far havent been able to vote!

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
I'm not on FB but have a profile so the boys could join 'catbook' so have just voted  ;D

Was impressed by this:
Not only do we offer great pet insurance; we've challenged ourselves to donate £1 Million of our profits to animal charities by the end of 2012.

Hope you don't mind Jasmine but have added to the title to make it clear all you have to do is vote  ;D

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
Re: Help raise £5,000 for Romney House Cat Rescue!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 15:38:05 PM »
Done.
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
Re: Help raise £5,000 for Romney House Cat Rescue!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 13:36:48 PM »
Here is the direct link to the app: https://www.facebook.com/FeelGoodPark?sk=app_225364430831689

Your voters will have to sign-in, ‘like’ the Feel Good Park page and then click on the ‘vote for a charity’ tab on the left-hand side of the page.

Offline Jasmine

• Hero Cat
I am not affiliated to the rescue but thought I would help spread the word, so here is a copy of an email they have been sending to supporters:

"Hello

We're delighted to announce that Romney House Cat Rescue has been nominated by Animal Friends Insurance as one of their Facebook charities of the month.

This is a competition where each month Animal Friends picks 4 charities and the public vote for their favourite on their Facebook page.  The charities could receive the amounts below depending on position :

1st = £5,0000
2nd = £2,000
3rd = £1,500
4th = £1,500

We're desperate for money at the moment and are therefore keen to get as many votes as possible - so this is where you come in !  We need a minimum of 100 votes to be eligible for anything so please click on the link below, sign into Facebook, 'like' the feelgood page and go to the 'vote for a charity link on the left hand side - it's that simple !  If you get a blank page, try pressing the F5 button to refresh the page or go to 'view' in your toolbar and click on 'refresh'

As the vote is open to absolutely anyone on Facebook, please encourage your friends and family to do the same. 

You helped saved us from closure by signing our petition - please help us again.

Thank you

Romney House Cat Rescue"
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 15:49:27 PM by Tiggy's Mum »

Link to CatChat