Author Topic: I now have an NFC is the study  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: I now have an NFC is the study
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 11:51:44 AM »
Aww I remember the lovely Star  - definitely need some pics asap.  Shame it didn't work out with his new owner and he's had to be returned to Lottie, but great that you are able to help out.  How is Miss Iona incidentally?

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 11:09:55 AM »
We are just glad we could help Lottie at this time, he is matted quite badly so will se how I get on removing them as I have all the gear and am working on Phoenix who seems to come in with knots everyday compared to the others he is a knot collector so now I have added another cat to my grooming schedule

He is fine this morning and is meeting some of the others well supervised and doesn't seem to phased and was being abused by Kali and Sherbet kittens - size means nothing to them they have an Uncle Caspurr raggie :rofl:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 00:59:28 AM »
That's such a shame it didn't work out with his owner  :( Hope he settles OK at yours Liz, like you say he must be very confused  :hug: Would Luna not like to be reunited with her brother Zenith?  :naughty:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 00:32:40 AM »
Yup thats the double of the one I have in my downstairs study ;D

He has hoovered his food bowl so have now topped all the cats up with food, seen to my 3 cats who have their own quarters, Caspurr, Porsche and Star all fed and have clean boxes, done all the Clan cats food and boxes and walked the dogs now I am having 5 mins to myself then will be off to bed with my pacing kids for their cat treats and some sleep before it all starts again, but am having 2 hours away from the kids tomorrow to get my Kuga serviced and pop in to the deli for mine and my visitors tea :shocked:

Offline Zenith (Liz)

• Hero Cat
  • Liz, Mia and Nova
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 23:18:07 PM »
His sister Luna :)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 22:17:26 PM »
Lottie really didn't need added stress with Miss Iona still in hospital and he is only a lodger till all injected and groomed and to give Lottie some breathing space as her mind is otherwise occupied and he can stay here for as long as he needs to

But he did share his last home with a half bengal so may see if he is my way in to Miss Porsches happy world ;)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 22:15:04 PM »
Ahem........ I thought someone said ................

Please see the Clans lastest surprise, we are trying out the name Porsche she is about 5 months old and is a pure Bengal ...................Robin advises that she is to be the last

Assume he must have meant the last Bengal?   :evillaugh:

Am so jealous Liz.  Have a big soft spot for NFCs.  Can't wait to see the gorgeous lad  :wow:

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 22:03:22 PM »
as a slave to four wegies I shall look forward to some photos!     Lucky lad to have fallen on his paws
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
I now have an NFC is the study
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 21:53:23 PM »
Have just had a fab visit from Lottie, Dave and Master Findlay James Bruce who is a fab little boy by the way and now have Star NFC in my downstairs study for some TLC, he is a bit matted and needs his injections done and will be staying with us to help Lottie out whilst Iona is still in hospital

He makes Caspurr look like a normal size cat :shocked: so we will commence grooming tomorrow and he he will then after careful introductions get to mix with my inside crew

He is a big sweetheart who is a tad confused but his previous owner is moving to no pet accom so when Lottie asked if we could help we of course said yes so I have a another posh cat in the house :naughty:

Photo's to follow

Link to CatChat