Author Topic: In loving memory (Butch)  (Read 2807 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: In loving memory (Butch)
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2011, 07:47:03 AM »
 :hug: :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
In loving memory (Butch)
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2011, 07:29:11 AM »
:grouphug:

Safe and sound at the Bridge until you're reunited :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2011, 01:37:19 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2011, 00:39:21 AM »
Well it's been a year today since you departed from this life to start a new one and not a day goes by that I don't think of you but I know that with every year that passes by it is a year closer to us meeting again  , I have a picture of you beside my bed which I kiss every night before I sleep , The twins still talk about you and ask if you're coming home soon but I tell them that you belong to God now and that you are playing on the Bridge with all your new friends but they are still young and don't understand :( we all think about you and miss you very much  :'(

Continue to play hard at the Bridge Buddy

All my love mummy and Family
XxXXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 22:10:01 PM »
 :thanks: for the kind words everyone, I know the staffordshire bull terrier breed have a bad reputation but Butch was such a sweet boy maybe not with other dogs but with people he was such a softie he wouldn't hurt a fly in fact if there was a fly in the room he would run a mile and hide under a table he hated them .
He did have the most beautiful big expressional brown eyes which made it so sad as towards the end as his eyes had clouded over due to cataracts which caused him to lose his sight  :'(

It still hurts to know that he is no longer here with us but I know that one day we will meet again .

Denise
Xxx
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 

Den22

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 18:56:02 PM »
What a lovely tribute to an obviously much loved and special boy  :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 17:28:25 PM »
Lovely tribute :hug: :hug:

and what a lovely dog he was, such loving eyes  :Luv2:
godbless Butch xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 13:01:38 PM »
What a lovely tribute to a very special boy :hug:

Both the Clan dogs Breeze and Jazz are on here to, in fact Jazz was the only dog ever to appear on the Purrs calanders
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
In loving memory (Butch)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 22:57:23 PM »
Hi all I hope you all won't mind if I put a tribute on here for my beloved and ever so missed boy Butch I know he is a dog but I never got the chance to have a memorial for him so I thought it would be something special to do for him as he was such a big part of mine and my familys life :'(
He sadly had to be put to sleep last year as he had cancer lost his sight and lost his hearing and it all happend so suddenly, it will be a year in october since my baby went to the bridge.

Spirit of a Dog

I was standing on a hillside in a field of blowing wheat and the spirit of a dog was lying at my feet.
He looked at me with kind dark eyes ancient wisdom shining through,in the essence of his being I saw the love there too.
His mind did lock upon my heart as I stood there on that day and he told me of this story about a place so faraway.
As I stood upon that hillside in a field of blowing wheat , in a twinkling of a second his spirit left my feet.
His tail did put my heart at ease all my fears did fade away about what lay ahead of me another distant day.

I live among Gods creatures now in the heavens of your mind,
so do not greive for me as I am with my kind.
My collar is a rainbows hue my leash is a shooting star,
My boundries are the milkyway where I sparkle from afar.
There are no pens or kennels here for I am not confined but I am free to roam Gods heaven among the doggy kind.
I nap the day on a snowy cloud , Gental breezes rocking me and dream the dream of earthlings and how it used to be.
The trees are full of chewy treats and tennis balls abound and milk and bones line the walkways just waiting to be found.
There even is a ring set up , the grass all lush and green and everyone who is sent to us becomes the best of breed.
For we are all winners in this place we have no faults you see and God passes out those ribbons to each one even me.
I drink from waters laced with gold my world a beauty to behold and wise old dogs form our pride to amble at my very side.

At night I sleep in angels arms her wing protecting me and moonbeams dance about us as stardust falls on thee.
So when life on earth is spent and you stand at heavens gate have no fear of lonliness for here you know I wait.

In loving memory of Butch  :Luv:
Forever in our hearts, we miss you so much dear friend Xxxxx It still hurts so much  :'( :'(

« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:05:04 AM by den22 »

Den22

Link to CatChat