Author Topic: Please help large amount of Angora and x cats/kittens  (Read 9641 times)

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Please help large amount of Angora and x cats/kittens
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 15:05:54 PM »
I am happy to say that all of the cats taken apart from poor sugar all have loving forever homes where they are being spoilt rotten ;D

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2011, 17:25:36 PM »
 :thanks: :hug:

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 16:55:02 PM »
so sorry to hear that, i had seen Sugars story and pic before and thought what a lovely girl she looked, at least she was loved and cared for in the end. I applaud all of you for what you do, may she be happy and pain free now xxx

Offline CatGirl

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 05:24:19 AM »
Such sad news,she looked a lovely little girl,RIP.X :(

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 15:39:09 PM »

Online Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 15:20:01 PM »
Please pass on our condolences to Patsy on loosing Sugar, at least she was loved and had the best of care  :hug: :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 11:38:55 AM »
poor sugar, sad news

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 11:38:19 AM »
It is with a heavy heart that I write this as this special little girl was doing so well, she had her operation on her eye, was spade, was healing so well and looked totally amazing and was even due to go to her new home very soon.

Sadly Sugar took a turn for the worse yesterday, Patsy rushed her to the vets, but there was nothing they could do, its seems poor Sugar had cancer :cry3: Sugar went to sleep in Patsys arms.
Patsy is understandably devastated that Sugar has gone.

There were many that said Patsy should have had Sugar put to sleep at the start, but without people like Patsy who are utterly devoted to these poor needy cats, then so many that come in a terrible condition's, that go on to find loving homes would never stand a chance.

In rescue its very much like the lottery sometimes. you give your heart and soul and work hard to help every single animal that comes in your care, sometimes it pays off and that animal goes on to find a loving forever home and sometimes sadly it is just not meant to be and despite everything you do you just can't save them:(

Patsy would like to thank everyone that donated to help Sugar because of everyone's kind generosity she was able to have all the treatment needed to try to save her. Patsy feels very guilty that despite the kind donations given that Sugar died, I think I share the same view as every one that donated to help Sugar, sometimes you have to give an animal a chance, we all took a chance on Sugar and sadly it wasn't meant to be, but that will not stop any of us from helping the next poor soul that comes along needing our help.

Rest in peace Sugar darling know that everything possible was done to try to save you, but it just wasn't meant to be.
Sleep tight darling,know that you will remain in so many hearts that you touched.

You can shed tears that she is gone
or you can smile because she lived.
You can close your eyes and pray that she'll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all she's left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see her
or you can be full of the love you shared.
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember her and only that she's gone
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.
You can cry and lose your mind,
be empty and turn your back
or you can do what she'd want:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2011, 17:29:25 PM »
Just to let you all know, Sugar has turned a corner and is now doing much better, it is hoped that Sugar will be able to have her surgery done in the next couple of weeks. Even better news for sugar is that she now as a forever home lined up for her once she has had her surgery,so the future looks much more brighter for her now.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 13:30:47 PM »
Sugar was from a one bed room flat with over 60 cats/kittens that we at Animal lifeline UK helped to get into rescue.
Patsy at Rushden Persian rescue very kindly took in Sugar and other cats /kittens from the same home.
Sugar sadly has a very poorly eye that needs to be removed, but as yet she hasn't been able to have the operation as she has very serve diarrhoea:( Sugar has had just about every test going to find out why she is having such serve diarrhoea and has been on b12 injections for some time now but sadly Sugar is getting worse and sadly we have come close to losing her a few times:( The vets now think Sugar has cancer:( she is being tested for this at the vets tomorrow but is being rushed into the vets to be put on a drip as we speak:(
Please keep poor sugar in your thoughts as she is a very poorly little girl.

Patsy and us at Animal lifeline UK would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has donated to help Sugar, so far over £600 has been raised to help with her treatment which is fantastic as it has helped to pay for the very costly tests and meds that she has been put on. I will keep you all updated on sugars progress whether the out come be good or bad and thank you to everyone for your very kind generosity
:cathug: 

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 15:54:49 PM »
oh you aren't wrong are you - adorable

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 15:40:33 PM »

Dawn don't look as more torties coming up ;)

Have possible home

Has possible home

Has possible home

Looking for a new home

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 15:38:17 PM »
Omg so many, the very best of luck to all these kitties love the hoover names  :hug:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 14:31:44 PM »
more pics

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, 14:55:12 PM »
 :(  ther are some cuties there

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, 14:34:10 PM »
Pics added

Poor Sugar :(

Sugar requires surgery on her eye as soon as our vet thinks she is able to withstand the anaesthetic

The Kittens, all named after Hoovers because they eat  all their food like little Hoovers, I thought Patsy was going mad when she asked me what my hoover was the other night lol it all becomes clear now lol

Zanussi, Electra & Henry

Vax, Henry, & Electra

Dyson

Electra & Henry

Miele -This baby is named after my hoover lol

Ginger

Jasper

Salem

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2011, 21:03:13 PM »
I have told Kelly this would be done after agreeing she can post her request.

It is up to the individual member to donate their money to a donation or fund request and Purrs advices strongly to carry out full checks that funds would be used for the stated Purpose.
 Purrs cannot be held responsible for members private donations to a request that is not an Official Purrs fundraisier or collection.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Please help large amount of Angora and x cats/kittens
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2011, 20:05:33 PM »
Animal Lifeline UK have been involved in a rescue of over 60 cats and kittens who were living in a 1 bedroom flat  We have managed to place over 20 cats/kittens into rescues but sadly have yet another at least 20 cats/kitten to come out:(.
Sadly these cats/kittens are not in the best of health and so are going to cost these rescues a lot of money to get back to health, the young kittens all have cat flu:( and one of the cats even has to have its eye removed:(
If you can spare even a pound just to help these rescues to help these poor cats kittens we at Animal Lifeline UK would be very grateful
The rescues that have taken the first lot of cats and kittens are

Patsy at Rushden Persian rescue you can find her paypal button on her site here http://www.rushdenpersianrescue.co.uk/
and Debbie at Feline Network you can find her paypal button on her site here http://www.felinenetwork.org.uk/
Please add a note saying the money is for the Large rescue of Angora and x cats and kittens

Also if you are looking to adopt a new cat/kitten please consider one of these poor babies.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this

Best  Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK Team:)

www.animallifelineuk.org
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 20:30:39 PM by kelly-joy »

Link to CatChat