Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 1775 times)

Offline mollycat

• Adult Cat
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2011, 09:42:18 AM »
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Sue I'm near Birmingham, and yes, Bert can be a handful! He's only ever lived in a pen in our local cat protection (for a year) since he was taken in aged about one, so I think it will take him some time to settle with us.

I'll put up some pictures as soon as I can, I'm loving having a nose at everyone else's little darlings!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2011, 23:21:52 PM »

:welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

As Den says we are partial to the odd pic so would love to see pics of Bert (fab name btw!)  ;D

Offline den22

• Distinguished Cat
  • In loving memory of my beloved Butch 1998-2010
  • Slave to: Fudge & Ariel
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2011, 17:56:36 PM »
Hi Mollycat a big  :welcome: to Purrs everyone really nice here, we love kitty pics here so please post some of Bert ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 08:41:02 AM by den22 »
The Purrs 2013 Christmas Auction is now on!
All funds donated to Feral & Stray Foundation  - starts 17th November to 1st Dec 
Will you be a bidder, or donate something to auction - or both?!

Den22

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 16:25:30 PM »
Hi Mollycat and  :welcome:  to Purrs  :)  Pleased to hear you have been getting some great advice and am looking forward to hearing more about Bert  ;D

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 14:58:39 PM »
Hi Mollycat - welcome to Purrs.   :welcome:

So I take it Bert is a bit of a handful, then?  :evillaugh:  Typical cat.    Am so glad you found the forum, and hope that you enjoy the various sections, advice and friendly banter.

What part of the world are you from?  I'm based in north east England, and have one cat - he's a little ginger Ninja aged around 14 weeks (I keep forgetting!)  :evillaugh:  He's a bit of a handful too.  All you hear in our house at the moment is "Mac!  gerroff me trousers!!"   :rofl:

Offline mollycat

• Adult Cat
Hi everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 14:45:33 PM »
Hi everyone,

I only joined yesterday and have already received some great advice on my semi feral Bert. I've always had at least one cat around but Bert is a completely different thing altogether so was so grateful to get some replies to my post.  :thanks:

Link to CatChat