Author Topic: LOST-23.7.11 Tortie and White 11 year old she cat in Bedworth, - HOME SAFE after 43 Days!!!  (Read 8784 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
 :wow: Brilliant!!  I'm so pleased for you.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
WHOoooooooooooooooooooooooo That is such wonderful news and so pleased she is home  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
In some ways yes but also no. If she's been in grave danger I'd probably never let her out again, lol!

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
:cheer: :yayyy: :cheer: :yayyy:

Jacqui, I've already said this on Twitter but I'm so totally over the moon for you luv  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tell naughty Lucy that Aunty Allison sends a hug but that she mustn't worry her mummy like that again.

LOL!  Thanks again love - you've been a rock xxx

Lucy is back in from the garden and relaxing again.  She's back to her old self though and won't let me shut the back door so Jack and I are quietly freezing out whatsits off but she's worth it, LOL!!!!
:shy: I didn't really do anything, but thanks!  :hug:

Wouldn't it be great if she could actually tell you where she's been all this time.
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
Never stop visualising the moment they come home! You cannot imagine how wonderful it is when they do……mind blowing!!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
What fantastic news  :wow: I love reading stories like this, gives others out there who have missing cats hope :hug:

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat

Jacqui, I've already said this on Twitter but I'm so totally over the moon for you luv  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tell naughty Lucy that Aunty Allison sends a hug but that she mustn't worry her mummy like that again.

LOL!  Thanks again love - you've been a rock xxx

Lucy is back in from the garden and relaxing again.  She's back to her old self though and won't let me shut the back door so Jack and I are quietly freezing out whatsits off but she's worth it, LOL!!!!

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby

http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
Just had my first challenge.  As a mostly outdoor living cat, I knew it wouldn't be long before she was kicking off to be let out  :scared:

She is mooching round the garden and playing hide and seek under the Salix with Jack.  I'm nervous but I know I have to let her be who she is.  At least she is home now and she knows she's is safe and loved  :Luv2:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
Wonderful news, you must be over the moon ;D  and agree with Sam's advice about the meals and vet visit.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Woo Hoo .... what excellent news.  I am so pleased for you.

As she has lost alot of weight I would receommend lots of little and often meals to build her back up.  It might also be worth a quick vet visit just to give her a quick check over. 

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
Re: LOST-23.7.11 Tortie and White 11 year old she cat in Bedworth, Warwickshire
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 08:40:31 AM »
I really cannot believe I'm writing this post and you can't imagine how pleased I am to be doing so.............

LUCY RETURNED HOME LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the caps but I want to shout it from the rooftops!! :Luv: :Luv2: ;D

Hubby returned last night from walking Jack our Cocker Spaniel and was drying him in the utility room.  It was 11 last night so I was upstairs cleaning my teeth.  Hubby heard a faint meow at the back door, opened it and there stood the skinniest, happiest most tired little cat you could imagine!!  Who knows where she has been for 43 days but apart from being incredibly thin she is absolutely fine (and I've checked her very thoroughly whilst kissing and cuddling her madly)!

Thanks for all the support and kind words  :thanks

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm so sorry you've still not found her, I hope that you do very soon  :hug:

• Purrrrrfect Cat
My Sasa has reappeared! and left again..........sigh

I am sorry you havent found Lucy but never give up hope  :hug: :hug:

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
This evening I went out with a long stick and searched all the hedgerows and long grasses and undergrowth but I couldn't find her. I was out for over an hour. I miss her so much :(

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
My calico tortie is also missing and coming up to 2 days since I have seen her but she may haver been in during the night to eat.

She like yours is also semi feral and scared stupid of all people and being locked in.

I do hope she comes home cos with such scaredy cats its hard to find them cos of their fear.

Loads of good wishes  :hug: :hug:

Thank you for the good wishes - the same to you. I hope she turns up soon for you!

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
hi, it may be worth calling CP and the RSPCA as well. Also the local petsearch line is 01676 542225 (thats Corley). Is she chipped?

Thanks - I have called them as well. No she isn't chipped.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
My calico tortie is also missing and coming up to 2 days since I have seen her but she may haver been in during the night to eat.

She like yours is also semi feral and scared stupid of all people and being locked in.

I do hope she comes home cos with such scaredy cats its hard to find them cos of their fear.

Loads of good wishes  :hug: :hug:

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
hi, it may be worth calling CP and the RSPCA as well. Also the local petsearch line is 01676 542225 (thats Corley). Is she chipped?

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
So sorry to hear \Lucy is missing .... please check out the hints and tips ... there are lots of ideas of things to do :
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,32203.0.html
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 20:46:19 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
So sorry you've lost your cat  :hug:

Do follow all the tips at the top of the list of threads,  call late at night in case she's trapped in anywhere if you've not already done so.
I presume she's been spayed? and can you stroke her?

Yes, she's been spayed and hubby and I can stroke and cuddles her but when she's outside the home she is very much her own woman and nobody else would be able to fuss her other than ourselves!

I've walked the streets calling her, I've knocked doors and shown pictures, I've rung round all the local vets and I've even been in touch with our local authority in case they've picked her up as a dead animal *shudder*

I'm walking all her old stomping grounds whilst calling her at various different times of day and hubby goes out late at night with our dog calling her. I'm also leaving food and water out and checking her bed every night in case she's sleeping in it.

We've walked miles and stopped people in the area to ask if they've seen her and it's just as though she never existed  :'(

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
So sorry you've lost your cat  :hug:

Do follow all the tips at the top of the list of threads,  call late at night in case she's trapped in anywhere if you've not already done so.
I presume she's been spayed? and can you stroke her?

Offline Jacqui

• Adult Cat
Can anyone please help me find my beloved Lucy? We haven't seen her in two weeks now and although she is semi feral, she has NEVER been gone more than a couple of days before  :scared:

She is very timid and won't go to anyone only me and hubby and even then, only if SHE feels like it! I personally think she is no longer with us as nothing would keep her away from her Jack (pining Cocker Spaniel) if she could get back.

If any members her are local to me, she went missing from the Eliot Gardens Estate in Bedworth.

Thanks for your time

http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/view_lost_pet.php?petref=ALP38249
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 09:17:49 AM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Link to CatChat