Author Topic: Loving Cat Shaped Space needs filling - Croydon, Surrey  (Read 4314 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Loving Cat Shaped Space needs filling - Croydon, Surrey
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 07:08:31 AM »
Hi, have you contacted rescues in your area? there are so many cats needing loving homes right now I'm sure that there will be one that will fit into your home.

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/surrey.html

Best of luck finding your new addition.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:10:08 AM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mymblesdaughter

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Xander and Buffy
Re: Loving Cat Shaped Space needs filling - Croydon, Surrey
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 23:42:13 PM »
Hi

Have you looked on the Celia Hammond site? I'm a volunteer for their sanctuary in Hastings but they have a couple in London and the Lewisham one covers Croydon. I know they are very full at the moment and quite often move cats down to our branch. Here's a link if you want to have a look http://www.celiahammond.org

Offline deany70

• Kitten
  • Slave to: Jafar and Charlie
Loving Cat Shaped Space needs filling - Croydon, Surrey
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 23:29:42 PM »
Am looking to offer a loving home to a stomach with fur - am in Croydon, Surrey and have put out feelers to the local CPL and keeping an eye on the other local shelters, but thought Id post here in case any urgent homings come up in my area.

Its me, my husband and my lovely lonely stomach with fur Charlie - we lost our other cat to cancer in April and I think its about the right time to give Charlie some company.

She is 9yrs old so looking for a cat of similar age - male or female and it has to be short haired as hubby has a slight allergy. 

We have a garden, cat flap and litter tray and while the road we live on is fairly busy, we are as careful as possible not to encourage the cats to go out the front door.

If anyone does have a cat that needs a home and fits the space we have then please do get in touch. 

Many thanks

Link to CatChat