« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 17:36:04 PM »
Hello and  :welcome:  to Purrs  :)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Re: Hello
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 11:42:59 AM »
Dawn thought I recognised the name, sorry for the loss of your oldies I lost Sweetie the Clans Founder at 19 in January this year and had a huge gaping hole and then trapped 2 feral kittens in our woods and got another cry for help and Caspurr an 8kg ragdoll landed

I have now removed the sign at the end of the track saying good food and dogs before OH has a heart attack :rofl:   
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawnin8r

• Adult Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 07:58:27 AM »
Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.  (Hi Liz--I remember you from other forums in the past! :))

I tried to get on last night to reply, but everything was so slow.   Here are some pictures--one of Murphy the cat, and one of Monty.  I used to have more cats--I had adopted several oldies over the past 7 years, but we lost our last one at age 17 in June.  :'( I was going to wait until Autumn to adopt, and adopt a younger cat for the sake of my young sons (and get a girl this time!  I'm tired of being the only female in the house. ;)  )  But then Murphy urgently needed somewhere to go, and that was that.  :Luv:

Murphy

Monty
Feline Cat Rescue--Internet Appeals

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 00:16:56 AM »
 :welcome: to Purrs   ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

Offline solosdad

• Adult Cat
  • RIP solo xx
    • petition for changing airgun law
  • Slave to: solo(rip my angel 28/6/2011) & buttons
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 23:01:04 PM »
 :welcome: hi  :)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 22:56:56 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 22:54:45 PM »
Welcome to Purrs

We need pics

I am Mum to the Clan cats and have 2 Border Collie Adults Sky 4 and Sunny nearly 3 and baby Mistral who is 18 weeks
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Dawnin8r

• Adult Cat
Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 22:35:24 PM »
Hi everyone, I've just joined as I now volunteer for Feline Cat Rescue in Luton, and I am in charge of placing internet appeals.  I will also be homechecking and possibly fostering in the future.

Currently, I have my Border Collie, Monty, and a gorgeous ginger and white moggy, Murphy (who came as a foster but isn't likely to be going anywhere  :naughty:)

I've been involved in cat rescue on and off for probably 15 years now, although I've taken in rescues of virtually any species.

Anyway, I guess that's enough blabbing on now.  :)
Feline Cat Rescue--Internet Appeals

Link to CatChat