Author Topic: I am worried, very worried  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: I am worried, very worried
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 18:08:58 PM »
I do feel for you  :hug:  Poor Sasa, Misa and Ducha too - they must feel very p'd off at this imposter disturbing their routine!  And agree with Liz really - I think only a closed door will deter Lupin - he will probably get over any barrier you create.

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 13:28:50 PM »
Gill put him in the crate with litter tray, food and water - 8 hours is like being left over night you can't keep shutting the big cats out its not fair to them and he may learn a lesson

You can't keep shutting the original 3 out its not fair to them that he is now number 1 and getting all the attention - yes I know how difficult shutting them in a pen/ crate can be but newbies need to know their place at the bottom of the pack and you must be the leader not Lupins follower its not doing any of you any good expecially your 3 adults
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 11:39:40 AM »
What's the barrier made of? Sorry you're feeling so rough, Gill. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 01:17:47 AM »
I am too tired, cant think

Since then I have lost my dinner cos dropped it tryingb to get him back on the right side, I have to leave in 8 hrs to go to Swindon.

He is being a hooligan and was tetering on the top of the barrier, stuck and growling, he get over but not back and turning around on the top is very hard.

I think he only does it when I am in kitchen but sure that will change.

He has done something else but forgotten what......sigh.

He is obviously feeling fine at the moment but I am not grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 00:02:06 AM »
Gill is there something you could hang from the top so that it would be impossible for him to climb over?  Not sure what to suggest really cos don't know what it looks like.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 22:26:21 PM »
Oh dear! Poor you!

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I am worried, very worried
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 22:12:20 PM »
Noooooooooo I blooming scared!

I now know how Lupin gets over the barrier which is 6ft high with wire mesh with one inch holes..........sigh........Its taken me for ever to make and was feeling quite good but was doing his chicken in the kitchen and took too long so he came to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :censored: :censored: twice!

He climbs it, just runs at it and strraight up................I am so miserable cos I cant trust him and therefore am going to have to shut the big cats out when I go out tomorrow.

I have been out today blissfully unaware and it was Ok but but but........................  :'( :'( :'(

Link to CatChat