Author Topic: Don't forget Canterbury CP fundraiser on Saturday!  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Don't forget Canterbury CP fundraiser on Saturday!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 21:18:02 PM »
Well got to there - shame I didn't see Buffy. Got a knitted cat blanket for £1, some CD's for 50p each & a book for 50p. I planned to go back & buy some xmas cards (CP have some great xmas cards) but spent to long having lunch & it was finished when I got back  :'(
Hopefully I can get some of the cards elsewhere - I hate kittens in knitting basket type cards but a lot of these were really good!!
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2006, 11:55:01 AM »
Hi Buffy

realistically, we won't be able to get there til around 12.30 as I have people checking in "by 12" - I won't give then any grace and will be out the door 12 sharp - I wanted to get there earlier but have to see to business 1st :(

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline x Beckie x (Buffy)

• Senior Cat
  • x Missy and Pickle x
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2006, 10:32:30 AM »
I will be there Mark! I will be wearing my CC top so you will see me (plus my photo is on the other thread!). I have to get the address from the CC thread so i can autoroute it. Im looking forward to it. Im there in the morning and then off to my local sanctuary in the afternoon to help out. Cant wait - its going to be a good day!!!!

Offline Mark

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
Don't forget Canterbury CP fundraiser on Saturday!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 08:12:00 AM »
As Sharon's 1st message was lost, just a reminder that it's at Herne Bay Drill Hall 10.30am - 2pm. Anyone that lives in the SE can make a day out of it. A few minutes from the seafront (Brrrrrr) also close to Whitstable and Canterbury so make a day out of it. (You could also get some bargains in the cat-shop closing down sale in Canterbury!)

Link to CatChat