Author Topic: Nottingham - Approx 11-12yr old Tortie girl needs short-term foster home  (Read 1699 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Ahhh bless .. have ypu put a post in the transport section?
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Glad she's got a home on the horizon :) Hope she enjoys her mini-break with you!

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
She's coming to me on Monday until her trip to London can be arranged, so no foster placement needed.
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Offline MarleyMoo

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
    • Feral & Stray Foundation
  • Slave to: Nina, Nell, Ned, Marley, Twilight, Leon, Forest, Squirrel, Skunk, Gladys, Oscar, HRH Naughty Knickers & Uncle Albert!!
Nottingham - Approx 11-12yr old Tortie girl needs short-term foster home
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 17:02:54 PM »
Hi all,
Been contacted by my vet friend about a 11-12yr old torie girl who was brought in for PTS. She's a long-haired tortie, with an almost definite home near London. The nurse who saved her can take her down but is not going for a few weeks, so it looking for a temporary foster home until she can take her.
I've said I can short-term, but she has no transport so if anyone in or nearer Nottingham can help, please let me know.
Her owner has dementia, and has basically forgotten about the cat, who is now very thin. So she was, very sadly, brought in for PTS. Thankfully, she has been saved  :)
Thanks in advance...
Liz xx
Feral & Stray Foundation
Visit us at Facebook!

Link to CatChat