Author Topic: Anyone bought from Seapets?  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
Re: Anyone bought from Seapets?
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 05:08:04 AM »
I ordered three weeks ago and my package took ten days to arrive, whereas my Purrs order placed at the same time arrived the next working day! :wow: I forgave Seapets somewhat when my order arrived as it was very well packaged - unlike Pet Planet and Zooplus - so I would order again but further ahead of time. There was also a muck up with my debit card initially (their end) which was aggravating but the communication was fast. Maybe e-mail Seapets? I was dealing with Jodie@seapets.co.uk but you might try sales@seapets.co.uk in case she is on leave or something.  :hug:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 00:47:32 AM »
I can't remember how long they took when I ordered from them but after muck ups with the order and the complete lack of communication I wouldn't use them again  :shy:

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2011, 21:43:01 PM »
Am at home now.

Actually Seapets were a bit slower than I thought.... 1st email acknowledging my order was 17 May and next email confirming dispatch was 24 May.

Blimey - that's a bit rubbish isn't it?  A week before they despatched it.  Oh well, I'm not in a desperate hurry for it.  Just as well by the sounds of it!  I'll give them another day or 2 before I contact them.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2011, 19:16:47 PM »
Am at home now.

Actually Seapets were a bit slower than I thought.... 1st email acknowledging my order was 17 May and next email confirming dispatch was 24 May.  It did arrive next day though i.e. 25 May as I emailed them on 26 May to complain about using the phrase "helps support Renal health" for the food.  I thought that was misleading as the food is not appropriate to CRF puddies.  They said they would remove phrase which it looks like they did... bless em  :)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 16:34:29 PM »
I got some toys a few years ago from them and had no probs. I would contact em hun.  :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 15:57:13 PM »
Do you remember I bought 50 pouches of that new RC age 12+ food? That was Seapets wasn't it? 

Yes and that is mainly what I have ordered from them too!  Not 50 pouches though  ;)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 14:29:15 PM »
I dont think I have although the name sounds familiar.

This week I cancelled an order with another company cos nothing appeared to be happening and when I rang them nothing had!

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 14:26:25 PM »
Do you remember I bought 50 pouches of that new RC age 12+ food? That was Seapets wasn't it? 

I can't check home email Susanne as I'm at work but from memory it took a while for delivery to arrive. I think about a week  :-:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Anyone bought from Seapets?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 13:08:40 PM »
Just wondering how long they usually take to deliver?  I placed an order on Thursday and had an email confirmation the same day.  Since then, nothing.  No despatch email and no payment has been taken.  No email saying anything is out of stock.

Link to CatChat