Author Topic: woman with 12 cats needing rehoming asap (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 2815 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: woman with 12 cats needing rehoming asap (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 07:31:58 AM »
Will move this now
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
Re: woman with 12 cats needing rehoming asap
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 19:56:45 PM »
hi i had no response off the lady so think this thread is dead....heres hoping the cats found homes x

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2011, 18:47:31 PM »
Any news please?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 21:43:56 PM »
I know..theres a big ginger fluffball as well :Luv2:
hope she does reply x

Offline Amanda (mad4moggies)

• Adult Cat
  • RIP Spot 18/04/11 - Missed more than words can say
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2011, 21:31:27 PM »
It`s a shame she hasn`t replied as maybe she could post all the cats details on here. I hope she gets back to you soon.

• Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 20:13:48 PM »
they age from 2 to 15 years old. looking at the pics shes got some lovely looking cats which may be pegigree( not an expert) but if they are the worry is for me that someone may take them for breeding if not neutered or be tempted just to get one then get bored..like they seem to sadly.
from the post she wrote she does seem to be in a state but hasnt replied to me, so not much else i can do. just gutted for the cats as 12 is a huge lot of cats to be split up and finding the right home for them. :(

Offline madamcat (Edd)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 19:13:47 PM »
Are they all adult cats??
Of course our Ron is in Brighton but suspect he is bursting at the seams. If he can help I am sure he will post if he sees this :hug:

Otherwise the only rescue I can think of that could take all 12 is the CP National Cat Centre in Haywards Heath - so not so far away from Brighton.

If the lady in question is reluctant to speak with the NCC, contact could be made with CP in Brighton to see if they would be willing to liaise with NCC to see if the cats can be taken in.
http://www.ncac.cats.org.uk/
http://www.brightoncatsprotection.org.uk/

Hope this helps :hug:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 19:19:30 PM by Edd »

• Hero Cat
woman with 12 cats needing rehoming asap (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 18:11:23 PM »
hi
This is from the "tree" site.
a woman in brighton has 12 cats need homes asap, ive sent a message to her asking her to please not advertise them on there and come and ask for help on here as worried that these cats may get taken for the wrong reasons and at least she can get help here with advice and maybe a few home checks etc if people are willing?.
shes apparently in dire circumstances and desperate from the add but poor pussycats :(
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:31:41 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat