Author Topic: *Moved to another Rescue* : Colin - 5yr old Male Black & White Cat - CARDIFF  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Alright thank you  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
This can be moved to Archive as he will be homed by the new rescue now. thanks xx

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Awww poor lad lots of luck for him, hope he finds the perfect home very soon  :hug:

Do you want me to move this now or post the rescue he is at?

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
its a pity an older couple wouldnt adopt him as he desperately needs a home poor lad. My house isnt any good as got young children :( :(
I hope he does get his lucky break soon as he doesnt sound like hes coping well at all :shy:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Ahhh the poor baby .... fingers crossed someone can offer this lad a home ... it breaks my heart thinking of him getting all depressed and lonely :(
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
Colin is being moved to another rescue today for his own good,health and well being. :hug:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 14:19:41 PM by trudes »

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
 :hi:

Colin  :Luv2: is in desperate need of a loving and caring home where he can wander free with no dogs present. Please there must be someone out there that can give him a great home. He is getting so lonely being segregated  :(

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
He is  :Luv: He just needs that loving home to go to  :(
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 21:35:41 PM by trudes »

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 :Luv: Bless him he's lovely, fingers crossed he gets the loving home he deserves xx

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
Colin is in depserate need of a loving and caring home please find a Colin shaped space in your heart and your home for him. He has to be segregated in my home due to his dislike of dogs  :(

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
Yes he is approx 5 yrs old. He has an eye ulcer which is healing but may leave a some scarring.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Colin is lovely - is he definitely 5? He looks older to me. And does he have a cataract in one eye or is that just the picture?

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
Please consider giving Colin a loving and caring home he deserves. :hug:

Offline trudes

• Adult Cat
FOUR PAWS ANIMAL RESCUE (SOUTH WALES)

Breed - Domestic Short Haired
Colour - Black & White
Age - Approx 5 years Old
Dog Friendly - No
Cat Friendly - Yes 
People Friendly - yes
Child Friendly - Older children Only
Litter Trained - Yes
Neutered - Yes
Fostered - Cardiff
Vaxed - Fully Vaxed
Flea & Worm Treated - Yes
Adoption Fee - £30

Colin   :Luv:

Colin came to me due to no fault of his own. He was handed into a vets in cardiff as his owner died a year ago and the neighbours were looking after him during this time but unfortunately they were unable to look after him for longer. He has therefore been living outside for a year and is slowly adjusting to living inside again. He is a lovely cat but needs time to adjust to being loved again,bless him   He is fine with my cats but unfortunately does not get on with the dogs I have here. He is quite feisty at the moment due to what he has been through and I would suggest that he is not re homed with dogs or young children. He also has an ulcer in his left eye which is healing nicely.
Colin has been with me for quite some time now and is in urgent need of a loving caring home where he can received the attention and nurturing he needs and deserves. Due to me fostering Dogs and having one of my own it in very hard for him to receive that here.
Please put in an application in the first instance if you are interested in Colin. Approved applications will be home checked.

Details of our adoption procedures and adoption application form are here:http://forum.fourpawsanimalrescue.org.uk/index.php?topic=128.0
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 14:20:36 PM by trudes »

Link to CatChat