« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 14:07:49 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs Donna

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Ello!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 12:07:26 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs!
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 08:09:41 AM »
hi donna  :welcome: to purrsss
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 19:50:46 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

You are doing a wonderful job with these needy cats  ;D ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 19:21:44 PM »
Hi Donna  :welcome: to Purrs.

Your furries sound lovely,

I hope you enjoy yourself  here ... we are a very friendly bunch and love talking about cats, cats, cats (and other animals!).
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline donna

• Kitten
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 19:17:27 PM »
Here are some pics of Princess, Daisy and Alice.

The last one is of Alice and Scaredy Cat, 2 ferral girls who moved in and deposited kittens in the old barn. We managed to get all of the kits and the 2 mums neutered and then homed the kits when they were old enough. We still have Alice living in the new barn, but lost Scaredy last year soon after we moved stables :(

Love donna xx

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline donna

• Kitten
Ello!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 15:18:03 PM »
Hi !
I'm donna :)
I've just found this site and posted on the FIV pages for help/advice and info about Kitty friends with FIV.

We have 3 furry friends live with us.
 Pretty Princess Pussy Cat is a big black witchy cat, hates everyone exept me who she tolerates for as long as she wants a cuddle :)
Daisy-Adora is black and white, she arrived in my hay barn ( we have horses as well) with 2 big holes in her side . The vet thought she had been attacked by another animal. Poor baby was in a terrible mess and had 2 ops and repeated visits for dressing changes, needed loadsa TLC and nursing...she is now our lovely furry pal, who nannies everyone. She sits and watches over my son and daughter as they go to sleep, then harries us till bed time so she can sit and watch us go to sleep as well. As soon as she thinks were asleep shes off the bed and goes prowling round the house, checks everywhere and then snugs up and sleeps herself. She really is a super kind soul :)

Our latest friend is Bell, he arrived in the hay barn as well ( I think that Hay barn has a catty language written sign over the doorway saying...Hotel Cat, come on in if ya need a bed!) in a real state. He was near to collapse with exhaustion and malnutrition. Check ups with the vet and blood tests have found FIV, Gingivitis and amemia . He is a very poorly boy. The vet gave him a week to 10 days before we would have to help him cross over, but that was 5 weeks ago, so we live in hope! I wrote all the details in the FIV section so wont go too deep into them here!

We also have Alice, another black and white lady. She is a very outside cat who lives permanently in the hay barn at the stables.She doesnt tollerate strangers or houses...or anything really!  But will come over for a quick purr and natter when she feels like it as were mucking out the horses :)

Thats Us!

Love to all !
donna :) xx

Link to CatChat