Author Topic: CAT SHOW FINAL voting closes Tues 21 June at 8pm - 3 votes per member  (Read 2337 times)

Offline cazzer

• Hero Cat
Done my votes, and looking forward to the results!  Really enjoyed this for my first time, and hopefully will be entering again next year.  So glad my little Bridge baby Brownie made it to the semi final too!  :) :Luv:

aw I loved that photo of Brownie  :naughty:

so proud that three of mine got through to the semis and the gorgeous Kalle got through to the final.
Slave to Kalle, Kyrre, Karlo, Kaisa, Kassiopeia, Keshet, Kgosi and Ginger

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Thank you so much honestly thanks again all of ya for helping us help the needy ones. It been another tuff one so so many wonderful babes in the show and we love  them all  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline CuteCats

• Distinguished Cat
Done my votes, and looking forward to the results!  Really enjoyed this for my first time, and hopefully will be entering again next year.  So glad my little Bridge baby Brownie made it to the semi final too!  :) :Luv:

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
this has been so tough to vote as each cat entered has been so lovely. this has been great fun and i'm already looking forward to next years, having voted for the last time this year. well done to everyone who has entered and those who have voted x :)

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
OH My how difficult was it to choose 3 out of those -  :Crazy: (wanted to vote for all of them)

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
Re: 2011 PURRS CAT SHOW FINAL OPEN for VOTING - 3 votes per member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 09:21:22 AM »
Voting in final closes at 8pm tonight  :shocked:

Votes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are currently 1 vote apart and have been chopping and changing positions over last few days so it's all to play for  :yesss: :yesss:

Pleeeez get voting asap if ya haven't already  :)

The intention is to announce winners as soon as I can after voting closes  :) which, with a bit of luck and a following wind  :shify: , will be later on tonight  :)

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Re: 2011 PURRS CAT SHOW FINAL OPEN for VOTING - 3 votes per member
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 22:33:30 PM »
THE 2011 PURRS CAT SHOW IS NOW OPEN FOR VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:vote: :vote: :vote: :vote: :vote: :vote: :vote: :vote: :vote:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37995.msg671404.html#msg671404

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
Have ya voted yet?     What a super way to spend part of your bank holiday  :wow: :wow: :wow:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/board,131.0.html

Offline Rosella moggy

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
CAT SHOW FINAL voting closes Tues 21 June at 8pm - 3 votes per member
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 23:38:53 PM »
OK peeps.....  The 2011 Purrs Cat Show will open for voting just after midnight tonight  :wow: :wow: :wow:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/board,131.0.html

PLEEEZ remember that Voting on the 1st  Classes Round closes on THURSDAY 2 JUNE at 8pm (Ignore 2012 closing dates at bottom of polls  :shify:)

Now it’s your turn for some hard work coz… so many stunning pics;  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:  You got ya work cut out but it's all in fun to help the cats so hope ya enjoy  ;D.

(If ya can't view all the pics when ya 1st look, it might help if ya look again later esp if ya have wireless connexion; don't ask me I don't unnerstan'  :innocent:

Every member is encouraged to come in and vote (esp unborn kittens except ya need to post at least once 1st  ;)) and thanks everyone who entered for your brilliant support  :clap: :clap: :clap:. All of your wonderful furries are stunning; you all know that so have fun.................   BUT

BEWARE

Each Class has a different amount of votes e.g. first Class has 7 votes as there's lots of pics but second Class only 4.  So make sure ya look at the top for how many votes you get in that section  coz once ya vote there's no goin' back  :-: :-: :-:

The voting gets harder in the semis and then in the final is utterly impossible but ya just gotta plough on ...........  :)

PLEEZ  vote cos all the cats entered deserve to get loads of votes   :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 09:22:14 AM by Rosella moggy »

Link to CatChat