Author Topic: Hi Been a long time since i have been on purrs, have a question about Ai Chan  (Read 1717 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Aaaw bless him  :naughty: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Hi Mary,
cuddly toys don't work with her. but I do play with her more to keep her from boredom.
she is now staring to sleep with us on the bed at night.

She has been getting a bit destructive again, during our sleep time. chewing things that she shouldn't. eg. Mobile phone charger end" Its Rubber". her favourite past time is rubber chewing :innocent:.
have put rubber dog toy but still goes for the stuff she shouldn't.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Hi Bianca

Welcome back to you and Ai Chan.  So sorry he is feeling this way and hope you sort something soon.  Maybe you could give him a cuddly toy cat to cuddle up to until you get another cat  :Luv2: :hug:

Hope to see you around more.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Have asked someone I know if they're aware of any "special needs" cats in your area. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
I did have a peep, most of them I saw were up north, I can have another look.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
I think the Mayhew (sp) is not that far away and there are so many rescues in London.

I think you need to post in willing to give a cat a home.................we run relays to move cats to get them to the right home, have you looked in our growing section of cats needing homes?

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
I live in Hounslow its in London/Middlesex

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Maybe you need to look a little further afield, what area to you live in?

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
I really want a rescue cat, but what can i do if my Local shelter and my local CP wont give cat or kitten a home because i live in a 2 bedroom flat with a large caged in balcony :-:

only cats that are aloud to be indoors to to them are Deaf,Blind, FIV, or severely disabled. i don't mind homing a disabled cat as Ai Chan is deaf.
but they hardly have the candidates.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Then I tend to agree. If she is clearly happier with feline company a second cat would be best for her. Just make sure it's the right temperament. :)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Yes she is very happy cat, she loves feline company. i just feel sad for her when she gets so attached to one and they have to go.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Bless her. Is she happier when there's fosters in the house?

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
I not sure if any one remembers me or my cat. Hi again  :) :)

I Have a deaf cat called Ai Chan and i foster cats from my local shelter, I was on my second foster since Felipe who i wasn't aloud to keep because i live in a flat."My 2 local shelter's has strange strict rules" My second cat called Norman has gone since Sunday to a new adopter.

well the story goes, Ai Chan has become again really depressed and she hardly touches her food and all she is doing is sleeping all day and isn't her self. I was talking to my husband to get a permanent Feline resident for her. may be not a Kitten but some one her age 1 year and 7month of age range.

Thanks for Listening
Bianca
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 19:38:49 PM by Shiroi-Neko »

Link to CatChat