Author Topic: Lost black cat in Camberley  (Read 6382 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Lost black cat in Camberley
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2011, 19:22:02 PM »
Glad to hear that she has been found
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Lost black cat in Camberley (found)
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 10:28:38 AM »
got this yesterday

Lena is living in our garden. I am feeding her 3 times a day, and she is allowing me to get nearer to the bowl each time. The garden is cat-proofed, and there are lots of places where she can curl up and snooze, she is gaining her confidence, and is actually waiting for me now at feeding time!

I cannot tell you how relieved I am that she is safe. My only concern now is that if the weather turns cold again, she would rather sit and freeze than head for the warmth of the home or the garage.
It's going to be a slow process, but one I am happy to undertake... for her.

Incidentally I don't feel she is pregnant at all. she may have been, but I don't think she is now. I have know pregnant cats who have had some trauma in their lives to "re-absorb" their kitties. Instinct kicks in, and either the circumstances or the time is not right for them, or it could be any number of factors...

We have no history on Lena, which would be nice (but not always, as we know only too well, possible).

It will take a very special Foster Mum to help this little girl to break out of that shell she has made for herself.
But when she does, we will all be so happy for her.

Thankyou all, for your concerns and help, it is a breath of fresh air to know the support and help is out there... thankyou.

With Love
Gil xxxxxxx
Volunteer Manager
KumfyKatz Rescue

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 08:47:42 AM »
Hope that she's soon found
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 19:59:41 PM »
 :thanks: :hug: we also have a poster now if anyone in the area would like to print out and post up ;D

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 18:03:25 PM »
Fingers crossed she is found soon.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Lost black cat in Camberley
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 13:57:44 PM »
This cat was one of a few cats that was rescued through ALUK and was transported miles away from her home.
She is thought to have slipped out (when Gil's OH empty the bins) on Tuesday 8th March,(accidents sadly happen and no one is to blame)
She was sited on the 10th but have had no sightings of her since the 12th of March:(
Thankfully she has been mirco chipped.

Please can everyone keep their eyes open for her she is a black long haired cat called Lina and is about 3yrs old. She is a good sized moggie but quite nervous.If anyone has information please contact us ASAP at info@animallifelineuk.org or Gill http://www.kumfykatzrescue.co.uk/ please

Many thanks for reading Kelly-joy and The Animal Lifeline UK team:)

www.animallifelineuk.org

Link to CatChat